NRL General Discussion Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sure what Hindy has to do with Maranta

:laugh: "I cannot believe broncospwn would have ever given an opportunity for that to happen"

FFS, watching too many YouTube videos at once :loool:

Link has been fixed.

Still not sure what Hindy has to do with Maranta

Maranta is probably only half an inch or so away from showing his arse crack.

He's a fellow low shorts wearer ........

Someone help me out that uses bigpondvideo website to watch NRL games.

Before I could always go back and select/search for specific games and watch the entire game, now the new website design (which is completely shit!) seems to only show 20-30 most recent in that side scrolling view but no way to specify what NRL content you want to watch such as highlights or press conferences or full matches and so on.

Anyone know a way around this so I can be more specific in what I want to watch?

Not ideal but here is one source that has the old player.

Rabbitohs TV

Guess who was awesome enough to give me the link? :001_tt2:

Oh man, I have to go through the rabbits website to watch the videos I'm after? Haha.

I vaguely remember someone giving you that link but don't remember who exactly.

Cry me a river grub. Gallen bitching about carry over points from his king hit in Origin. He's lucky he only got a grade 1 charge for a blatant crusher tackle.
Once again the judiciary back away from a chance to stamp out a really dangerous practice.

Gallen annoyed at NRL ban

He's a sook what's new. He does have a point about different charges and loading tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Reni Maitua has been stood down again after being charged with assault.

Time to go mate.

Reni Maitua has been stood down again after being charged with assault.

Time to go mate.

Wow, he just doesn't learn does he.

Surely that's it for him

Brenko Lee has signed on for another two years with Canberra but almost packed up and headed back to Brisbane. Wouldn't that have stirred the natives up?!

P.S. Off contract at the end of '16 eh?

Canberra youngster Brenko Lee has revealed he came perilously close to becoming the latest homesick Queenslander to quit the club before re-signing until the end of 2016.Struggling mentally to deal with a serious hamstring injury midway through last season, the 18-year-old centre had his bags packed for Brisbane. It took some home truths from his cousin Edrick Lee to convince him to stay.
''I was ready to go home,'' Brenko said on Thursday after his two-year extension was made public.
''I'd booked my flight and was at the airport. [When I called him] Eddy got really angry at me and said, 'If you do this, you're going to regret it in the long run'.

Canberra Raiders' Brenko Lee puts aside homesick blues

Been wondering this for a while.

Does Jarrod Croker have any relation to Jason Croker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • jd87
  • BroncoFan94
  • Rah88
  • Nerd
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Lurker
  • Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • Painin the Haas
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.