NRL General Discussion Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
GI could have a problem.

He seems to hate the rain.

:tongue_smilie:

He must have got over it, doesn't seem to have impacted him much since being at Souths. All our rain must have been the best medicine.

Last edited:
Some classic Hodges

Last edited by a moderator:
I <3 Hodges

Was so disappointed when he went to the Rorters, was secretly stoked he didn't really fit in and hoped he'd come back :laugh:

Been defending him ever since and he's sure repaid my faith, what a fucking gun!!

**** I hate that Allgood.
Not a manly fan but what a fucking dog.
Fuckhead

I missed what happened

Manly player being brought to ground, Allgood comes in and swings his arm right into the player.
Then matai walks up to him telling him off and bang, out of nowherr Allgood connects on his chin then just keeps throwing.
Intense afterwards, matai wanted a piece of him
Matai got pretty rocked though

Just saw it on the Matty Johns show, DAFUQ?!

Just saw it on the Matty Johns show, DAFUQ?!

Yeah, no clue how that wasn't a send off.
Didnt he instigate a fight at the eels broncos game in sydney ?
Either way hate the prick

Damn, some of those warriors players would be good in a broncos jersey.

Last edited:
Well he did punch Matai so some credit points there.

I have to watch the game highlights now, you have me interested.

Merrin gets 1 for a sucker punch with opponents head down, a nuffy in an NRL game does it with Matai walking toward him in what could be seen as a threatening manner and cops him in the face and will probably get 5-6 weeks for it. This will be a perfect example of crap players copping it while good players get off basically scot free.

The Internet has already begun.
0c488616453fb6aaa246e3564b3f0454.png

Merrin gets 1 for a sucker punch with opponents head down, a nuffy in an NRL game does it with Matai walking toward him in what could be seen as a threatening manner and cops him in the face and will probably get 5-6 weeks for it. This will be a perfect example of crap players copping it while good players get off basically scot free.

I'm assuming your saying they should both get 5-6 weeks, if so I definitely agree.
Merrin even more for the dog-ness of what he did.

Correct. Any seemingly unprovoked punch should get at least 4 weeks Gallen and Merrin should have got 6-8 weeks minimum for the unprovoked and "dog" nature of their shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • scobie
  • Sproj
  • Kev_Guz
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Aldo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Bongo
  • The Boss
  • Cavalo
  • Dreaglor
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bert_lifts
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.