NRL General Discussion Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a scumbag, that was clearly a deliberate dirty move punching in the tackle like that then he punches Matai with a cheap shot when Matai didn't even look like he was going to throw a punch.

Deserve to sit out the season for being a dirty scum.

What a scumbag, that was clearly a deliberate dirty move punching in the tackle like that then he punches Matai with a cheap shot when Matai didn't even look like he was going to throw a punch.

Deserve to sit out the season for being a dirty scum.
As opposed to Trent Merrin, who got a week for king hitting Tate. Oh right, it was Origin and Tate pushed poor cry-baby Gallen... :001_rolleyes:

[MENTION=2021]broncospwn[/MENTION] Couldn't agree with you more.
And the thumbs up he did after such dog acts just shows how much of a prick he is.

As opposed to Trent Merrin, who got a week for king hitting Tate. Oh right, it was Origin and Tate pushed poor cry-baby Gallen... :001_rolleyes:
I don't know, Allshit was double dirty, he took a disgusting cheap shot to a player being tackled who can't move by punching him as hard as he can in the ribs then punches Matai for no real reason. They're both scums but Allshit topped it off by being dirty in the tackle as well as taking a cheap punch.

I don't know, Allshit was double dirty, he took a disgusting cheap shot to a player being tackled who can't move by punching him as hard as he can in the ribs then punches Matai for no real reason. They're both scums but Allshit topped it off by being dirty in the tackle as well as taking a cheap punch.
Oh, then you mean like Gallen did in Origin 1... because nasty Myles apparently twisted his leg and tackles people with his forehead.
Yeah, he got a game too. :glare:

IMO racists are about as low as they come right down there with peadophiles.

Unfortunately any stance the NRL has against racism doesn't hold much weight when an Joey johns can call inglis a black **** and not only continue to feature as a commentator and even be made an immortal

Anyone bought this yet ?

home-truths.jpg

How much swearing is in it? Does it come with a sneeze guard to protect the reader from the spray?

Are there blank pages printed with invisible ink that reveal a second book?
Maybe this is a double book edition? Or maybe everyone gets a free second set of the book when they buy it. I should visit my local book store and ask...

If you think we have it bad with Maranta just watch this video

Peter Sterling's voice is just absolutely classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
psst .....that's Greg Alexander. On fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Broncorob
  • Broncos Maestro
  • I bleed Maroon
  • vertigo
  • Morkel
  • Fozz
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncoFan94
  • Nerd
  • Rah88
  • Brocko
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Lurker
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.