Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Completion... a few more sleeps! :wink:

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Anyone watch that footy show segment on depression with are Reni Maitua, Willie Tonga and Preston Campbell?? I'm not a fan of the show but that was absolute quality and Nate Myles and Paul Gallen doing that as for depression was awesome!!

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Anyone watch that footy show segment on depression with are Reni Maitua, Willie Tonga and Preston Campbell?? I'm not a fan of the show but that was absolute quality and Nate Myles and Paul Gallen doing that as for depression was awesome!!
Yep, that was pretty powerful stuff. Well done to all concerned.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
What did they do?
Campbell talked about driving himself into a tree and then being helped by a passer by. As they were filming, by chance, the helper drove past again and pulled up.

Rene Maitua talked about his battle with the black dog and Willie Tonga talked about driving around at 2.30 in the morning and stopping him from ending it. Reckons another five seconds and it would have been too late.

Oh, and Myles and Gallen did a second part of their ad where they're standing in a car park in their origin gear talking about ... talking about things.

Last edited:
Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Peter Sharp has quit as Cronulla coach.

Supporting the Sharks must be hell

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Looks like that win got him an extra four days as coach.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
The NRL, seriously. I'm sure they couldn't organise a root in a brothel with a fist full of fifties.
Hyped up the release of the rest of the draw for 11am this morning. Discover a problem at the last minute and still crickets.
Rumour is they "missed" a team playing Monday night backing up on the Friday.

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Yes they had the Tigers playing on Monday in round 23 then on Friday in round 24.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Congratulations to Jake Granville - made the R16 Big League team of the week...at prop!

Either they mucked up and meant to insert McGuire on their database and clicked too late or they couldn't find room for him anywhere else and put the small fella in a foreign position for the sake of it.

Like to think it was the latter. :laugh:

Last edited:
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Tyrone Peachey out for the season with a complete rupture of his pectoral muscle.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Titans players called to 11am meeting today. Looks like Carty may be getting the arse?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Titans players called to 11am meeting today. Looks like Carty may be getting the arse?

Tell ya what, if my boss ever calls me in for a meeting at 11am on Monday morning, I will be concerned

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Talk of Cartwright being made Coaching Director is the biggest joke I have heard in a while.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Talk of Cartwright being made Coaching Director is the biggest joke I have heard in a while.

"Well Carty, lets not pull any punches, you've been hopeless... How about a promotion"

Herpa derp derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Battler
  • Ejbroncos
  • Robboi_321
  • Harry Sack
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • Stix
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.