NRL General Discussion Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, apparently Lachlan Coote is playing Queensland Cup next weekend, that's a damn fast recovery from an ACL.

Could be a massive boost for the Cowboys coming into the finals.
Maybe. It'll be a big call to shift Morgan from fullback at this stage of the season.

Maybe. It'll be a big call to shift Morgan from fullback at this stage of the season.

I dare say the Cowboys will be fine with it, bring Morgan into Five-Eighth (His long-term position, imo) and get the guy you spent the entire pre-season training at Fullback back in the team.

Anthony Minichiello has today announced he will retire at the end of the season.

Expected.

I dare say the Cowboys will be fine with it, bring Morgan into Five-Eighth (His long-term position, imo) and get the guy you spent the entire pre-season training at Fullback back in the team.

Certainly an option but still a disruption IMO. Could go either way really.

I'd see Cooter as going to 5/8th personally. Least disruptive

What can I say, I like Cooter.

Cartwright has resigned as coach.

I'm calling it. Griffin will be the Titans head coach next season.

The Titans were never going to reach their potential under Carty so it's all for the best. Ridding the club of Searle is a step in the right direction.

Neil Henry would be the favourite to take over but I can see Hook applying.

Does that mean Titans don't have to pay out his contract?

Stuart has named the Milf at six this week.

He should have been there 6 weeks ago, really. Stuart's hand has been forced with the Campese injury. Gonna be really interesting to see how he goes with the defence in the front line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Harry Sack
  • Gaz
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
  • theshed
  • bert_lifts
  • LGH
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Tmac
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.