Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Edit: Wrong thread.

Last edited:
austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Re: Would you take Corey Norman back if he is cut by Eels?

I didn't know where to post this but i guess this as good a place as any. I can't believe Norman is asking 800k. We all know he has the heart of a pea. But if he's going to get the 800k he's asking for just because Sterlo has a hardon for him and the media has jumped on board...What's that push Milfs contract up too when we try resign him? ... Norman is a poor man's Milf..Scary what we are going to have to pay Milf to stay. I know playing in front of Qld crowds at Suncorp helps along with his family being in Qld..Just hope we can afford to keep him!

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Moved it to General Discussion as to not spark any fear that we're actually trying to sign Corey Norman..

Yeah I don't see how he's worth $800,000 right now.. He's improved a lot, but I'd say he'd be lucky to get $500,000 on the open market.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
So I was just watching NRL Tonight.. And they showed vision of Thurston touched Klein.

But no charge.

Hmm.

Does the NRL know what consistency means?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
So I was just watching NRL Tonight.. And they showed vision of Thurston touched Klein.

But no charge.

Hmm.

have you been living under a rock :takdir:

They haven't known the meaning of the word for years.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015

But no charge.

Hmm.

Yeah I saw that on the news. The worst thing is McKendry has to sit out a match for doing exactly what Thurston did. And I mean both incidents were pretty much identical.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
I saw AReynolds touching the ref lastnight. Wonder if we'll see a charge out of it. If poor Offa can get charged for a bloke running into his shoulder.........

Oh wait. Souths. No case to answer, nvm.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
[Tweet]723714674965925889[/Tweet]

:lol:

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Norman wants 7 figures

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2016/4/audio-norman-asking-for-one-million-per-season/

Triple M's James Hooper has reported that Corey Norman has increased his asking price to a seven-figure amount.
"I spoke to his manager Paul Sutton this morning and he said that Corey's off contract at the end of this year and he's actually bumped up his asking price to $ 1 million a season," Hooper said.

Norman's contract negotiations have been well documented and it is said that Norman is eager to remain at the Parramatta Eels, but it remains to be seen if the club can find the funds to keep him.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
He's always thought he's the best player in the game.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Norman at a million dollars is beyond ridiculous. He's putting in effort because he's up for a contract renewal. The moment it's signed he'll go back to walking up to the defensive line and surrendering meekly. Any club who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves, but I reckon some are desperate enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Redfern_1980
  • sooticus
  • Seibs
  • mieko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.