NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asiata resigned for 3 more years at the Cows. Good get

Moses screaming for a release to the eels at the moment. Trying every trick in the book to get to the eels immediately. If I'm Cleary, I tell Parra to either stump up with some serious compensation for releasing him early to you or put him in reserve grade for the rest of the year to teach him to not act like a spoilt brat. He gets paid good money to play football, just because your not there next years doesn't mean you can just clock off immediately. Its unprofessional.

Those Tigers brat halves need a good dose of reality. They aren't losing because they can't attack, they're losing because they can't defend, and Moses and Brookes are the primary reason for that, regardless of who says that halves don't need to defend.

Throw those two fuckers in to the sand pit every other day and have See-You-Man-Ooh-Fun-Guy run at them constantly. Can't tackle? Can't play. So learn.

Sisa Waqa apparently back at the Storm.

The grass doesn't seemed to be greener on the Rugby side of the fence.

Sisa Waqa apparently back at the Storm.

The grass doesn't seemed to be greener on the Rugby side of the fence.

Never is. To be honest, I'm surprised Hunt and Folau haven't come grovelling back yet

Never is. To be honest, I'm surprised Hunt and Folau haven't come grovelling back yet
I don't think anyone would sign Hunt now, too long out of the game and he's over 30.

Someone would still be desperate enough to throw serious coin at Izzy but I think that ship has sailed now.

I don't think anyone would sign Hunt now, too long out of the game and he's over 30.

Someone would still be desperate enough to throw serious coin at Izzy but I think that ship has sailed now.
Yes over 30. Did you get that Mundine ?

MYLES TO GO FOR STORM

HIS Origin career is expected to be revived but Nate Myles is long odds to remain at the Sea Eagles beyond this year.
In fact the veteran prop could be moved on before June 30 with Melbourne expressing an interest in signing the 31-year-old immediately.

The lure of Origin is expected to keep Myles in Australia for this year at least, despite an English Super League club making a rich pitch.

It could be a case of Myles shifting clubs for the remainder of the season so he can have an Origin swan song — and with $90,000 in rep bonuses — before leaving for the Super League at season’s end. Myles has another year to run on his Manly contract.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...i/news-story/3bd4760c755dc86d7c89dee29e5e7415

why is it the media only talk about contract values with regards to us

TBF, that story is from the official NRL website, not some random media outlet.

Dugan is getting $3m over four seasons from what I've read. $750k a year.

TBF, that story is from the official NRL website, not some random media outlet.

Dugan is getting $3m over four seasons from what I've read. $750k a year.
Surprising he left the Dragons then sinve he was reportedly offered similar money from them

Knights officially confirm Gagai wont be at the club next year. They showed class in their statement. Just confirmed he wouldn't be at the club, thanked him for the service and are confident he will give 100% to the club until the seasons end. Unlike some salty pricks from the shire

News form the other side of the world first this morning with former Cronulla premiership hero Ben Barba signing a two-and-a-half year deal with English side St Helens.

Having left the NRL earlier this year and also being surplus to requirements at Toulon, Barba joins the English side with a cloud of doubt still hanging over him.

According to reports he will still have to serve a 12-match ban imposed by the nRL for his positive drug test before he could make a Super League debut.

Here's what Saints head coach Justin Holbrook said:

"I’ve known Ben for some time and am confident that he will add a new dimension to the Saints and is a great capture for Super League. He is a multi-talented and world class rugby league player. Everyone in the team will benefit from him joining us and are really looking forward to his arrival. The fans also have a lot to look forward to. Given Ben’s abilities and reputation, his signing was extremely competitive and the Club have done exceptionally well to secure him. It is not often that players of his calibre become available and the Club has pulled out all the stops to fight off competition from both rugby codes around the world. I am also grateful for their support to me for my first signing as the new Head Coach.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...a/news-story/c24e2d9cf77b8294638d6aecccbc1e29

Zac Santo a deal with the Warriors which will see him joined them effectively immediately. That move should free up Lolohea

Live look in at Will Chambers:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • Allo
  • ettybay
  • Bronco bob
  • Spooky1013
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • achievedrap
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • mrslong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bish
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 60 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.