NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors just signed Tohu Harris to a 4 year deal starting from 2018.

Great pick up for them.

That team just seems to have an endless amount of cap space ...
Never ending... unless they are counting on the cap increase from next season onward.

I'm seriously starting to doubt that Foran will be registered for them.
Also, the Harris signing pretty much spells the end for Hoffman

Never ending... unless they are counting on the cap increase from next season onward.

It bugs me but I think the Dragons got some inside info on the cap space for next year and that's why they were able to offer Hunt so much

maybe the clubs have been told what the new cap will be ... but it hasn't been made public yet

They're literally going to have like 80% of the NZ national side in 2018 lol, wtf.

On the flip side, the Storm are going to be wooden spooners come 2019.

On the flip side, the Storm are going to be wooden spooners come 2019.

Not to sure about that, it just means they have a boat load of money to play with on the open market

Not to sure about that, it just means they have a boat load of money to play with on the open market

Yeah but who actually wants to live in Melbourne?

Also news from the Warriors is that RTS is Captain

Barba official gone ... 2 and a half year, $2.5 million deal with Toulon.

His manager claims he was eager to test himself in union

The NRL have also confirmed that his 12 match suspension will not start until he has a signed and registered NRL contract

Barba official gone ... 2 and a half year, $2.5 million deal with Toulon.

His manager claims he was eager to test himself in union

The NRL have also confirmed that his 12 match suspension will not start until he has a signed and registered NRL contract

Moral of the story kids, do drugs, get sacked and get paid a million dollars a year to go live in France.

Good riddance. Played like trash for us and basically took us for a ride. The fact that we were paying part of his salary for the Sharks' benefit still makes me sick to my stomach.

Suck it Barba ... he wanted to play in the rugby tens however, the ARU have released a statement

A statement from the ARU today said:

“Australian Rugby’s policy is to respect and recognise disciplinary action taken by other sports.

“Ben Barba was recently disciplined by both the National Rugby League and his club for illicit drugs offences. Given the serious nature of the misconduct and Australian Rugby’s policy stance, it is inappropriate for Ben Barba to participate in the 2017 Brisbane Global Rugby 10s, which is an ARU-sanctioned event.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...n/news-story/bbc888b0e486680821a9d5be5ff1ddc3

Didn't expect Barba to play French rugby but I'm not surprised to see him bomb out of the game like this. Always thought he was a risk of that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Rambstien
  • Skathen
  • Porthoz
  • simplythebest
  • Justwin
  • kman
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • sooticus
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.