NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Canberra Raiders have re-signed local junior Nick Cotric for a further two seasons, with the NRL rookie of the year secured in Canberra until the end of the 2020 season.

The Canberra Raiders have re-signed local junior Nick Cotric for a further two seasons, with the NRL rookie of the year secured in Canberra until the end of the 2020 season.
Damn... there goes my GH trolling attempt... can't believe Wayne failed again.

All those halves pairings make logistical sense, just a matter of whether or not the salaries work. You've gotta feel that the Sharks definitely get the ass end of the overall trade-off though, not a fan of Moylan @ 6 and not a fan of Townsend in general.
Sharks are way worse off - Moylan is a slightly above average fullback and nothing more. Maloney is 10 times the 5/8th Moylan is.

Sharks are way worse off - Moylan is a slightly above average fullback and nothing more. Maloney is 10 times the 5/8th Moylan is.

He's also a 30+ year old penalty magnet who cant tackle.

I'd take Moylan all day.

Do you know what the word exaggeration means?

I fucking despise Rothfield. But I would bet my net wealth on him being correct more than 1 time out of 100.
I do know what the word means, which is why I used it...

I'll tell you what, he's been a writer for more then 20 years yeah? Writing "breaking stories" about players wanting out or scandals EVERY DAY of that 20 year career correct?

If you can name me 20 "big stories" (1 per year) he has broken (eg. Players breaking contracts, drug scandals, betting scandals, salary cap cheating etc, ones that have not already been common knowledge already or were already broken by another reporter) that have ACTUALLY come true, I will happily take that comment back...

I'll wait...

He's also a 30+ year old penalty magnet who cant tackle.

I'd take Moylan all day.
And yet hes been a leading figure in 2 premierships and taking nz to a grand final.

Moylan, on the other hand, has done..... ?

I just read an article on smh saying the Roosters can afford to sign Hayne this season, as long as Pearce & Nikorima move on.

Hilarious.

1. Tedesco
2. Tupou
3. Hayne
4. Mitchell
5. Ferguson
6. Keary
7. Cronk
8. Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Friend
10. Napa
11. Cordner
12. Matterson
13. Liu

14. Aubusson
15. Taukeiaho
16. Tetevano
17. Butcher

Your 2018, salary cap compliant Sydney Roosters.

It’s funny how they are going out of their way to explain the salary cap situation. It’s like they are hoping the NRL just go ‘cool, nothin suss’

I just read an article on smh saying the Roosters can afford to sign Hayne this season, as long as Pearce & Nikorima move on.

Hilarious.

1. Tedesco
2. Tupou
3. Hayne
4. Mitchell
5. Ferguson
6. Keary
7. Cronk
8. Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Friend
10. Napa
11. Cordner
12. Matterson
13. Liu

14. Aubusson
15. Taukeiaho
16. Tetevano
17. Butcher

Your 2018, salary cap compliant Sydney Roosters.
And yet the broncos are the ones getting scrutinised by the media! Pays to be a new south Wales based club.... Dogs

Latest one I've heard is SBW back to the rorters..Like get fucked

Latest one I've heard is SBW back to the rorters..Like get fucked

Are you sure you didn't see the same sarcastic comment on Facebook that I saw about them signing him?

It's a load of rubbish, he will never come back to league, and he would be a mental case to do it. He has a Black jersey, there would be no other jersey you want in the football world more.

Remember that time we were going in to the new season with Inglis, DCE, Karmichael Hunt and Folau? Roosters just copied us but no one told them they have to release players too...

Are you sure you didn't see the same sarcastic comment on Facebook that I saw about them signing him?

It's a load of rubbish, he will never come back to league, and he would be a mental case to do it. He has a Black jersey, there would be no other jersey you want in the football world more.
Don't say that. You'll get every reserve grade, Kiwi rugby league player excited and they'll go play half a game of rugby and earn one

I've heard it a few times on multiple radio stations. Apparently he's done something to piss off Rugby InZid and they're all being mean to him. So the Roosters are acting super nice to him and the NRL have promised to let him pass the ball as forward as he wants and won't get pinged for it.

So he's thinking of doing the honorable thing and flying out overnight without telling anyone and signing with another code. HAH jokes, like he'd ever do that!

Brad Fittler, Luke Ricketson, Anthony Minichiello, Craig Fittzgibbon, Bryan Fletcher have all been released so I don't know why people could even believe they are over the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Johnny92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.