NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
I wouldn't be surprised if Hunt announces he's moving to the Dragons next year.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Don't think it would surprise a lot of us if he did, his got to decide if his happy to stay where he is never really getting the challenge of stepping up into a a regular starting playmaker role at the Broncos, instead just filling in when McCollough tires. Or go to another club that needs such a player and have the opportunity to do so.

M

Manifesto

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2012
Just read another rumour on facebook that the Dragons will be/have already signed Dugan and Rangi Chase both for mid-season transfers within the next week or so. Don't really know whether to believe it or not in light of the rumour explosion over the last few days, but I suppose its another one to watch out for.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Dragons now showing interest in Widdop.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
i am genuinely surprised at the amount of people who dont rate soward on here. am i the only one who watched st george play in 2009 and 2010? on his day hes one of the best 3 halves in the game.

Last I checked, thats 2 good years to 3 shit years.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Last I checked, thats 2 good years to 3 **** years.
cause his supporting cast are all over the hill, already left, or just playing like rubbish. like i said, he needs a good team around him for him to do his stuff, and when he has that hes one of the best halves in the comp.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Triple M reporting Widdop to St George on 4 year deal

simmo77

simmo77

QCup Player
Aug 3, 2009
So they're saying its a four year deal worth $550k a season . Would have been happy for us to spend that on him.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
$550K is too much for Widdop IMO. He simply isn't the STAR playmaker we lack.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
$550K is too much for Widdop IMO. He simply isn't the STAR playmaker we lack.
i agree with you on the $550k, i think thats far too much for him. but we are paying wallace close to $400k, and hes much better than wallace.

so with the new salary cap rises over the next few years it seems if youre a semi-decent OR much hyped young player youre going to be looking at $450k+. talk about an increase. wont be long til we have players like slater/thurston/smith getting $2mil a season.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Is that a done deal or a rumor?
Pretty disappointed we missed out Widdop too, is there any quality players left on the market...

Active Now

• Seibs
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • teampjta
  • BroncoFan94
  • RolledOates
  • Ejbroncos
  • kiwibronco
  • Maroon4life
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ethanjoker9
  • Galah
  • mrslong
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.