NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2013

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Panthers have signed Soward for 2014 on a 4 year deal. They seem to like quantity of signings over quality

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I don't even think Soward is much better than Walsh. Or possibly even at all.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Seems a strange move for the little prancer :confused:

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I believe you now [MENTION=1771]QUEENSLANDER[/MENTION] can't believe they've given him a 4 year deal. They must de desperate. Guess that means Coote will be at fullback next year

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
I don't understand the hate for Soward. Sure he's not going to go down as one of the greats, and he's very much a "needs confidence in himself" type player, but I'd rather have Soward in the halves at my club than Prince or Wallace.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I don't understand the hate for Soward. Sure he's not going to go down as one of the greats, and he's very much a "needs confidence in himself" type player, but I'd rather have Soward in the halves at my club than Prince or Wallace.

images

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I'd rather a half who can play in the line, not have to stay 20m behind it to feel safe.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
In Sowies defence, he's picked up a bit of form for the Dragons.

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
You're kidding right?

No. As I said, I don't beleive him to be a great player, but I still think he's better than most give him credit for, and while there are a number of players I'd rather see play in our halves before him, I definitely think he's better than Wallace or Prince. Under a decent coach, I think he can play pretty well. He was in good form under Bennett.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
id take soward over wallace any day of the week. do you guys not remember 2009/2010? the guy was outstanding almost every week. all he needs is a good forward pack, players to run off him and to get his confidence back. hes a little pansy, but hes a very good player.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
That's a bit left field.

Gould and Cleary are going to be geniuses if they can get the Panthers to make the finals any time soon.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Soward is one of the most talented players in the game but also one of the dumbest.

Unless he's playing behind a fool-proof structure that absolutely protects him he has very little and his general play-making is even more dire than Wallace's.

To me, he's basically Luke Walsh with a dated premiership ring.

Not really surprised tbh, Gould always finds ways to talk him up.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
id take soward over wallace any day of the week. do you guys not remember 2009/2010? the guy was outstanding almost every week. all he needs is a good forward pack, players to run off him and to get his confidence back. hes a little pansy, but hes a very good player.

He is a good player and his got as many premierships as the Storm big 3, should go well.

S

spanky

NYC Player
Apr 2, 2010
According to zero tackle warriors about to sign Tompkins for 2014, swapping for 3 players

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

I'm waiting for the "Bahaha just kidding".... Please tell me that's coming

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Morepudding
  • Lozza
  • Maroon4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.