NRL Players and family members in hot water

As far as I'm concerned Haynes accuser is just after money, she's telling bullshit

Well hopefully this will silence those posters that wanted Naden at the Broncos.

I hope I am wrong but I get a Roberts-type vibe from him. Strikes me as the sort of player that will go AWOL if he's away from his family and support structures.

Edit: Don't speculate on any other players involved unless there's credible evidence from accredited journalists or news sources.
Really 🤣my source was a little more credible than journalists🤣

Dead set right, Hayne paid off the woman he was accused of raping in America just before the trial was about to start, I think the wording was "the complainant and the defendant came to an amicable settlement"
I forgot about that one😳 repeat offender

That’s what? 3 already this off season.

FMD the NRL have some dumb harmichaels

The NRL have said the ban on him will stay in place as he is still charged.
They will look like idiots though if the DPP decides against retrying him.

I don't think so ... he is still facing charges as of this minute.

not only that but at least some of the jury who heard the evidence thought he was guilty

Wow, well his career, especially in the short term, is over.

Wait, cocaine is recreational, is it still a 2-3 year ban?

off season would have been something like a 12 week suspension (like Barba) ... but GF day could be much longer, because correct me if I'm wrong, cocaine stays in the system for 24-48 hours, so there would be no way to tell if he played the GF under the influence

off season would have been something like a 12 week suspension (like Barba) ... but GF day could be much longer, because correct me if I'm wrong, cocaine stays in the system for 24-48 hours, so there would be no way to tell if he played the GF under the influence
yeah... if he was tested on the night of the GF, assuming they weren't railing lines on the dressing room afterwards, he had either the friday or saturday night, unless he did it on game day in which case FMD!

Copying a reddit comment:

So it looks like it'll be an up to 3 month ban, won't miss any game time.

Last edited:
Copying a reddit comment:

So it looks like it'll be an up to 3 month ban, won't miss any game time.

So the real lesson for any aspiring NRL players here is, if you are going to get on the coke do it at the end of the season so you don’t miss any game time

Two negative stories about two separate players in a single day, it must be the NRL off season

Last edited:
All players should just pre-emptively sign up to a "substance abuse" program and point to it if/when they get caught.

In seriousness though, if the guy already had a problem with it, and has been actively trying to rectify it, I am all for them being lenient and assisting them in getting clean.

**** me dead, it’s a little bit of marching powder who gives a ****

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • marw
  • Spoon
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.