NRL Players and family members in hot water

Well Staggs got 2 weeks for a slur so you expect the same if not more given Tedesco's standing.

He'll probably just be dropped as captain of the rorters and given a suspended fine that will disappear into the abyss like Cleary's

Well Staggs got 2 weeks for a slur so you expect the same if not more given Tedesco's standing.

He'll probably just be dropped as captain of the rorters and given a suspended fine that will disappear into the abyss like Cleary's

the Rorters won't take any action against him ... they claim he was just talking loudly near this woman

It depends on what Politis wants tbh. I’m sure I read somewhere that Tedesco is on his way out at the Rorters. This stinks of an early ‘strike’ against his contract.

You've nailed it. The pushing him out has begun.

You've nailed it. The pushing him out has begun.
They'll want to check that Suaalli can actually do the job before punting Teddy... or I guess they could go with Manu.

Teddy is over 30 now isn't he???

He might want to watch what he's drinking

They'll want to check that Suaalli can actually do the job before punting Teddy... or I guess they could go with Manu.

Teddy is over 30 now isn't he???

He might want to watch what he's drinking

I'd say this a shot over the bow, a warning that if Suaalli is actually good, Teddy is gone by the end of this season.

I'd say this a shot over the bow, a warning that if Suaalli is actually good, Teddy is gone by the end of this season.

please ... they'll just sign Teddy on minimum wage as a back up and Uncle Nick will get praised by all and sundry for his expert negotiating skills.

meanwhile at NRL HQ no questions will get asked about the NSW fullback taking a massive paycut

I don't even understand the joke he made.

Tedesco is 28 and just won his fourth Jack Gibson medal in a row and captain of the year and had a great year. He isn't waning even the slightest.

Ridiculous conversation- shouldn't be in the hot water section, should be in the tepid water thread.

Nah mate. It’s everyone’s job to call out racism.
Soupy, just because she says it's so does not make it so. Unless she has evidence she should shrug it off. He may not have intended any offence and she may just be a Karen. It seems pretty flimsy. One cannot discount the possibility he's completely innocent. We've seen trial by media before.

He racially vilified, potentially intimidated (reading into context). Be part of the solution or be a racist. Up to you.

Teddy was shit this year for the most part.

That's too far, I am not condoning racism at all and that's offensive. I said I don't even understand the reference. If she looks like someone on a show then who cares.

Yeah you are, you are diminishing it.
I think the point is people making statements AS IF THE ASSERTION IS PROVEN. It's fair enough to call out racism just not to be outraged and emotive without justification.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Aldo
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • broncomax
  • BroncoFan94
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Browny
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.