NRL Players and family members in hot water

I still remember him and Latrell breaking Covid protocols to go shootin'. They weren't properly disciplined and, to no one's surprise, haven't learned a lesson.

They were connecting with the land mate. If you question that you're racist, or something.

I genuinely think he thought he was off because he could drive home. He doesn't seem like a rocket scientist.

The cops got an urgent call to respond to a home invasion .
That complicated things some what .

Addo Carr and his legal counsel adopting the Shaggy defense..
IMG 1149

JAC is so getting fired.

Gould said

“I’ve said all along that Josh Addo-Carr came to us with a certain version of events, and over time, that changed slightly from day-to-day depending on what had been revealed,” Gould said on his Six Tackles with Gus podcast.

“At the end of the day, what we have is a positive drugs test, there were drugs in his system last Friday night — I believe he’s still protesting his innocence in that.

“But at somehow, somewhere, he’s going to have to explain to himself and explain to people that matter exactly how that’s happened and why it’s happened and then why we’ve gone through what we’ve gone through over the last week or so.

“It was certainly bad timing and I’m so proud of the club with how they dealt with it, the way the players and coaches put it out of their minds and got ready for the weekend and performed the way they did.

“Now there is a process here. Josh Addo-Carr I believe on Thursday has a meeting with the NRL Integrity Unit. The NRL Integrity Unit doesn’t get involved on issues like this until it has gone through the courts. So what would normally happen is they would wait for the result of the second drug test — now it’s come back positive.

“They would then wait and see if the player wanted to contest that in court — Josh has made the decision he’s not going to contest that fine in court, that he’s going to accept the fine and the suspension of his license, which is how society deals with it.

“So far as the law is concerned, it’s now over, it’s a dead matter, the law has dealt with it.

“But it’s now what the game does.

“Now that he’s taken the fine and accepted the penalty from the courts and he’s not going to court to contest it, even though privately he’s protesting his innocence and saying he didn’t take the drug, he’s going to have to come up with some solution about how it got into his system because it’s definitely in his system — end of story, that’s what’s happened.

“Around the world we’ve seen some bizarre explanations of how this might have happened or didn’t happen. Josh has got to find out how it happened... it’s as simple as that.”

“As I understand it, part of their interview with Josh will be to understand how he represented himself to the club and what he told the club and whether or not they feel he’s misrepresented any of the events of that night and the ensuing days,” Gould continued.

“Once the NRL have made their determination, then it’s up to the Bulldogs club to deal with it and whatever they want to impose.

“As I said on 100% Footy last night, the future of Josh Addo-Carr, I will make a recommendation to the board on how I see the future going forward. That will go to the board for discussion, they may agree or disagree with whatever I have to say, they may have a different thinking on what’s happened.

“We’re still investigating, we’re still searching to find out what really happened. But at some point, there will be a discussion with his manager and with Josh going forward, it’s as simple as that and that’s what we have to do.

“And until such time as we get to that point, there’s not much more I can say about it.”

Gould said the club’s policy of “club first, team second, individual third” would play into his recommendation regarding Addo-Carr’s future.

“The perception of our club, the image of our club, the standards that we want to set, the culture of our club, the young players coming through the system, and setting precedents for what may come in the future,” he said.

Co-host Matt Thompson asked: “So you don’t believe you’ve got the entire story?”

“(There’s) too many contradictions,” Gould admitted.

Away from his media persona, Gus seems like the type of bloke that would 110% go into bat for you if you had been genuinely wronged. He really cares about his club and its people.

The fact JAC lied to him and tried to take advantage of this is really going to bite him (JAC) on the arse.

Hopefully not here like some are suggesting.

JAC is a shitcunt......and will only bring drama.

Dragons maybe? Losing Lomax etc. Don't know enough about their squad though and what they've got coming through. They're also rumoured to be looking at Gutho, so who knows.

Active Now

• MaroubraBroncos
  • Tmac
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.