NSW - Will they do it?

Yep. And Folau is the greatest centre in the history of the world.

QLD's key man is Cameron Smith, but when he gets frustrated and annoyed, he gets off his game. Ennis is the perfect man to get under his skin and derail the Maroon train. Wallace/Campese/Gidley are more than enough to direct the team around the park and perform feats of magic, meaning that a flashy hooker like Farah is less of a necessity, and a solid organisational player like Ennis would easily cut it.
Ennis should be in the side as the Designated Pest.

Nashy said:
Yep. Some of us don't need numbers to prove that. But if we are wanting to judge them both from one game of a very long season.

Ennis needs to be dropped, he should never ever see a blues jersey. I can't believe the Broncos actually used him last year. He's past his prime.

Farrah is God. That's all it comes down to. He'll be the next best player in the world. He'll get the Dally M for sure.
Yep, I totally reckon he's a crap player?
Ennis is the 3rd best hooker in the game but I think Farah needs to be in NSW side before him, it's called an opinion you know? Just because I think one player is better than another doesn't mean the other play is crap :roll:

The Rock said:
Anyway, Farah was outstanding yesterday arvo.

And what's this "tough" business. It's lame talk. Just because someone is a mongrel does that make him tough? Lol.

Farah got knocked out yesterday arvo and was laying their for 3 minutes then got back up and continued to play an awesome game. THAT is tough.
Exactly, he's not "soft" by any stretch.

broncospwn said:
Nashy said:
Yep. Some of us don't need numbers to prove that. But if we are wanting to judge them both from one game of a very long season.

Ennis needs to be dropped, he should never ever see a blues jersey. I can't believe the Broncos actually used him last year. He's past his prime.

Farrah is God. That's all it comes down to. He'll be the next best player in the world. He'll get the Dally M for sure.
Ennis is the 3rd best hooker in the game but I think Farah needs to be in NSW side before him, it's called an opinion you know? Just because I think one player is better than another doesn't mean the other play is crap :roll:

I never once said that you said that anyone said that Michael Ennis is said to be crap. Lolz said.

I'm saying, 1. You can't base everything on stats. 2. One good game isn't automatic selection.

Nashy said:
broncospwn said:
Nashy said:

I never once said that you said that anyone said that Michael Ennis is said to be crap. Lolz said.

I'm saying, 1. You can't base everything on stats. 2. One good game isn't automatic selection.
One good game?
He was awesome V bulldogs, awesome in city country, awesome yesterday. I haven't watch all of his games, but the last 5 I've seen he has been outstanding. The main reason I think Farah > Ennis is because Ennis tends to be a hero and try to pull of a miracle when the games on the line and defence IMHO isn't as good.

There we go. Some reasoning behind your suggestion rather than just facts.

The Rock said:
I agree broncopwn. Farah is more composed and he's shown that he's far from "soft". We've got other mongrel players in our team that can stir shit up if needed.

I am stilling swinging towards Farah at the moment, and his combination with Wallace in the city-country game was outstanding.

Either way I honestly don't care - I love them both.
Yeah, end of the day I think Farah is the better option, but whoever gets selected can do a very good job, they're both in top form (Farah has been in top form for 3-4 years now which I think should count) and both in top 3 hookers in the competition.

Farah won't cost you a game but Ennis might win you one.

I guess it depends on the approach NSW wants to take to the series.

Fozz said:

If NSW's approach is to win the series, then Farah - by a mile.

Probably should have added "But Ennis can cost you one too!"

Farah is the must pick for the Blues. He makes the right choice nearly every time.

The Rock said:
Fozz said:

Farah will win us a game too! The amount of games he has won single handily for the Tigers of the years is unbelievable.
Yeah, he can pull off very good plays. I think he's definitely tigers #1 player and he's not injury prone, he doesn't seem to miss many games so he definitely earns his keep.

I few weeks ago I was very pro Ennis and Campese but form has changed my mind. If I were a selector from the unfortunate state, I would come up with something like this:

1. Gidley
2. Hayne
3. Lyon
4. Cooper
5. Monaghan
6. Mullen
7. Wallace
8. Bailey
9. Farah
10. Kite
11. Gallen
12. Creagh
13. O'Donnell

14. Laffranchi
15. Weyman
16. Stewart
17. Lewis

Yep, I've swung from Ennis to Farah. I'm hoping they select Ennis, the power goes to his head and he tries to do stupid Hero plays.

Hammoz said:
ZOMG Jazza!!!

Please NSW pick Mullen!!!

LOLZIPOPZ!

Who else do they put there then? Campese has been ordinary lately and Newcastle have been on fire. In Mullen's favour is his combination with Gidley. I guess they could also go with Luke Lewis there and play Gidley at second receiver in attack.

What would Blues fans aka wankers think of this:

1. Hayne

6. Gidley
7. Wallace
eusa_think

OK, so Hayne has been outstanding for Parramatta since his move to fullback, and Gidley pretty much plays as a 5/8th anyway, so are you completely writing that off??

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncoscope
  • Jazza
  • MrMoore
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • barker
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • RodF
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.