ODIs vs England

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Well he is south african so has no idea

As Healy keeps saying get Haddin away from keeping up to the stumps please... I like Hastings but this pitch is not really suited to him. He will be suited well to the low slow wickets in India.

Twatto does it again. Australia finally appreciating this Ipswich boy [icon_evillaugh

Sick to death of that farking Telstra ad...

He's a shit keeper. Healy pointing out his balance is all wrong. Utterly shit

Coxy said:

funny thing you think Paine is so much better than Paine which is just incorrect. If at least you wanted a better keeper in the side maybe you would be right in bagging Haddin all the time. Did you carry on about Gilly like you do Haddin?

Bucking Beads said:
Coxy said:

funny thing you think Paine is so much better than Paine which is just incorrect. If at least you wanted a better keeper in the side maybe you would be right in bagging Haddin all the time. Did you carry on about Gilly like you do Haddin?

I did actually. I was fuming when they forced Healy out for Gilcrud

Coxy said:
Bucking Beads said:
Coxy said:

Rolf well at the very least if we are to replace Haddin with anyone it has to be a better keeper and IMO the only 2 better than Haddin are Hartley and Manou. Paine is as over-rated as they come. Potential he has falling out of his ringer but he needs to perform well in shield even a dominant season before he is treated they way he has been this summer.

Aussies all over the Poms here, Doherty bowling well, time to go for the kill. Bring Binga on. [icon_evillaugh

Coxy said:
Bucking Beads said:
Coxy said:

Healy was a brilliant keeper, watching some of those old matches and watching Healy keep in comparison to Gilly and especially Haddin is like night and day.

With that said, Gilly was a better batsmen, keeper aaaand a much better sportsmen than Haddin.

I mean Haddin is a Raiders fan, it basically sums him up.

Big Pete said:
Coxy said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":6thd81gi]
Coxy said:

Healy was a brilliant keeper, watching some of those old matches and watching Healy keep in comparison to Gilly and especially Haddin is like night and day.

With that said, Gilly was a better batsmen, keeper aaaand a much better sportsmen than Haddin.

I mean Haddin is a Raiders fan, it basically sums him up.[/quote:6thd81gi]

What he likes to put his member in Labradors??

[icon_shady Perhaps.

He just comes off as a whinger to me with an inflated ego, like most Raiders fans.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • upthebroncs
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.