[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Would suck if the NRL lost him because of Canberra.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
In my perfect 2014 side

1. Milford
6. Hunt
7. DCE

Sorry Barba. Reckon Milford will surpass you quickly if he stays at fullback...and in the NRL.

Why stop there, Cronk in for Hunt and Smith in at 9.

Barba (the one we actually look to have signed) can **** off to Qld cup!!!

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Then why move on Wallace and Prince if they don't have a plan , doesn't make sense. I remember when it all went down hook said they were heading in a different direction , that to me says we are signing someone to build around . I am thinking dce and milford is just a situation you can't pass up

I thought Prince retired on his own terms ?

Hook probably wanted him to go around for another season (at least)

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
Prince did retire on his own terms. He's got plans after Rugby League. He started a degree like 4 days after the Broncos played their last game. Good luck to him - quality bloke.

I'm like everyone else now. Bit sick of this whole ordeal. I'm sure we have plans in place if Milford isn't on our books next season.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Yeah after he got the tap on the shoulder to say we got someone else so you may as well start your degree this year mate , no hard feelings hey buddy !!

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Have you spoken to him?
[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] I'm guessing by that comment and the fact that you always seem to know more than everyone else when it comes to this sort of stuff (I mean you alerted us to this before it was even in the papers) so if thats the case can you throw us a bone and let us know what you can???

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I don't have anything against him. I just think Milford will be better (and so do many others).

Yep 3/4 of a season and we can tell he will already be better.... apparently

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
In my perfect 2014 side

1. Milford
6. Hunt
7. DCE

Sorry Barba. Reckon Milford will surpass you quickly if he stays at fullback...and in the NRL.

Sorry but if we get both DCE and Milford to go with Barba, there is no place for Hunt in the team IMO.

R

rogerwilco

BRL Player
Jul 30, 2013
Milford has two problems, getting out of his contract and DCE.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Sorry but if we get both DCE and Milford to go with Barba, there is no place for Hunt in the team IMO.

Yeah, that's the most likely scenario. I'm just saying what I'd prefer.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013

Big call.

We've hardly seen enough of Hunt to make any sort of call like this, IMO. If he sharpens his game next season, he could be huge for us. There's no reason we couldn't play Milford on the Wing, or at Fullback and move Barba to Centre... I dunno, I'm just thinking out loud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • jd87
  • phoenix
  • Browny
  • Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • barker
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Mr Fourex
  • mystico
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.