Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Re: Anthony Milford Discussion Thread

If we deleted everything in the Anthony Milford thread not directly relating to news on Anthony Milford signing the thread would be like 2-3 pages long, same goes for every other "Rumour" thread. I think you need to relax a bit, the DCE/Milford/Barba threads were bumped every day over the last 2 months, even if there wasn't any news on it, if you want nothing but information you should probably just read the courier mail every morning.

P.S - This shouldn't be in "The Rumour Mill", unless it's only a rumour that we're going to discuss him in here.

Mate I am relaxed, the point is that everyone had already been asked to stick to the thread topic and not bump for stupid reasons like saying he has great eyes, yet you all still did it. I would love to know why there are double standards here when some people can derail threads and others can't, but hey thats the way it is

Most of the milford rumour thread was actually discussing the rumour, it is only the last few pages that have been derailed because it's awesome to be cool on the internet

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

Don't let it worry you [MENTION=7802]broncos4life[/MENTION] there will always be the few that push the boundaries for one reason or another, I must prefer the option of just ignoring threads where those members take it off topic as far as they do.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013

Yay, another thread where Milford is not discussed

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

it is only the last few pages that have been derailed because it's awesome to be cool on the internet

You've had 3 posts in the last page and a half, none relating to the Milford signing, I've had 2 posts in the last page and a half, none relating to the Milford signing.

You're being a bit hypocritical here b4l.

However, I'm all for the threads being cleaned up so they only contain relevant information, it would be much easier having a separate thread to discuss the prospect of having him and similar things.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

You've had 3 posts in the last page and a half, none relating to the Milford signing, I've had 2 posts in the last page and a half, none relating to the Milford signing.

You're being a bit hypocritical here b4l.

However, I'm all for the threads being cleaned up so they only contain relevant information, it would be much easier having a separate thread to discuss the prospect of having him and similar things.

My posts have been asking you and the others to stop bumping the thread, you know very well that what you just said was misleading.

In any case I have played this game before, this goes back and forth and I end up in trouble. So I will do as charmamba suggest and leave it/ignore so just continue to do as you want

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

My posts have been asking you and the others to stop bumping the thread, you know very well that what you just said was misleading.

So what you're trying to say is, you've made the executive decision that nobody other than people who have proof of him signing are allowed to post in the thread?

I'm honestly confused by this whole thing. I would understand if the thread was from 2009 and people were bumping it just to piss people off, but it's been an on-going thread with people posting in it every day for the last 2 months..

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

Even this thread needs to be renamed - let's calling it the 'who gets off topic most' thread. We'll start a new one for really discussing Milford's best attributes.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Locked. There is already a thread in the Rumour Forum regarding the Milford rumours.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Lets keep this thread on topic guys. Anthony Milford and the rumour of him signing a contract with the Brisbane Broncos, or not signing.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Well, he's certainly keeping some "interesting" company.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 68
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Raiders player would never do that. ;)

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
haha Carney looks buckled. What a legend.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
28a8ahl.jpg

He's communicating with us, that's a map of Queensland he's replicating.

Awesome. Carney's looks like NSW if it were falling off the map due to inebriation.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Awesome. Carney's looks like NSW if it were falling off the map due to inebriation.

Must be falling of the map due to the w8ght of origin expectation. see what I did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ostin86
  • Jedhead
  • Lozza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • maximus84
  • Fozz
  • Maroon4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.