[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
ozzball

ozzball

QCup Player
Mar 17, 2013
Can we stop bumping this thread for this argument? maybe we can have this thread and a Anthony Milford discussion thread or something. Every time this bumps I think someone has some news and its just this same ****ing argument each time

I hear ya B4L but I have to say at least the topic's still under discussion ... went to the DCE thread ... a bunch of hand wringers yelling 'the sky is falling ... we'll never make the 8 again !!" ... went to the Corey Parker/Penrith thread ... people getting all excited about memes and other meaningless garbage ... there should be a "Totally Unrelated to Anything Whatsoever" thread then idiots like me wouldn't keep logging in here hoping to find out if Milford is actually coming or Cozza (heaven forbid) is going to join the Mountain Men .. I'm outa here ... back to the Courier Mail ~~~shudder~~~

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
When you see [OFFICIAL] in front of the thread title, you'll know something is really happening...

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Milford has missed out on being rookie of the year that honor has gone to Rabbitoh George Burgess.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Fucking hell!!! Always getting bumped ****!!!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Milford has missed out on being rookie of the year that honor has gone to Rabbitoh George Burgess.

I think he was only given the Raiders player of the year, because they were trying to convince him to stay.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
To be fair though, George Burgess has been immense. It's hard to believe it's only his first real season.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
So, safe to say we should just ignore this thread whenever it is bumped

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Anthony Milford Discussion Thread

Hopefully we can put all the dreamy eyes shit in this thread rather than the 'Anthony Milford to Brisbane Broncos' rumour thread.

In saying that I'm sure that's unlikely to happen as I'm sure the bumping of the other thread is just to piss off posters that actually want to discuss the thread at hand and have previously requested that people stop needlessly bumping it

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Re: Anthony Milford Discussion Thread

If we deleted everything in the Anthony Milford thread not directly relating to news on Anthony Milford signing the thread would be like 2-3 pages long, same goes for every other "Rumour" thread. I think you need to relax a bit, the DCE/Milford/Barba threads were bumped every day over the last 2 months, even if there wasn't any news on it, if you want nothing but information you should probably just read the courier mail every morning.

P.S - This shouldn't be in "The Rumour Mill", unless it's only a rumour that we're going to discuss him in here.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Re: Anthony Milford Discussion Thread

Has it been 'a couple of weeks' yet? I want answers. NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• dasherhalo
  • Aldo
  • TimWhatley
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • johnny plath
  • Redfern_1980
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.