[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
He only just resigned this year at the same time as Gillett I'm sure, pretty low money from memory.

Rumour has it Souths are looking at Reed so you might get to see Hoffman in the centres

I floated that rumour around a month ago. It originated in "The Pride of the League" forum. Was apparently a rumour around training or something. Take it with a grain of salt.

This thread is about Anthony Milford. Not Reed, no anyone else. Just Milford.

It's locked until something else comes up, since we can't keep it on topic.

Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Just thought I'd mention an article involving Josh Papali thoughts about what he knows involving his buddy Anthony Milford who has already decided for his future on where he want to be for 2014. Who else would know and hint besides his extended family member.

Papalii backs Stuart's move to Canberra

Re: Anthony Milford Discussion Thread

Okay people, I have re-opened this thread purely to discuss the above article, which comes from the mouth of someone who is close to Milford.

If this thread gets derailed again, those guilty of it will be banned from the thread, no questions asked.

That article does have a bit of age on it, mind you.

Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Just thought I'd mention an article involving Josh Papali thoughts about what he knows involving his buddy Anthony Milford who has already decided for his future on where he want to be for 2014. Who else would know and hint besides his extended family member.

Papalii backs Stuart's move to Canberra

Reading in-between the lines CPM, seems that Josh knows a little more than he's letting on and has been actively encouraging Tony Milford to sign up with us. Also sounds like there's still some friction there between him and Stuart ... maybe JP will be on the market in the not too distant ... thanks for this sensible thread guys ... I was almost out of here.

Think you're reading too much into that article.

Still certain the Milf is yours though.

''There will never be another Tony Milford that comes around, it's just like Israel [Folau] and [Greg] Inglis, Tony's up there.''

Jesus that's a huge wrap. I need to watch more Milford. Come on son, sign with a club that has a real chance and the facilities and history to make you a superstar, not another wasted talent like Carney, Dugan, Ferguson. Step out of the Furner show and the small town blues.

30,000 fans and Friday night lights (every week) versus 7,000 for Monday night football.

Suncorp Stadium versus Bruce Stadium.

It's like Manchester United versus Sunderland.

PS someone's hacked the Milf wiki

I've merged both Milford threads under the original rumour one. The previous warning still stands of course!

Any chance we could get The Milf and Papalii as a package deal?

Saw Papali at Cairns Airport coming back from PNG he was hanging with the bronco lads but Tate and Tamou were doing their own thing. Make of it what you will

Any chance we could get The Milf and Papalii as a package deal?

Considering he's signed till the end of 2016 highly doubt it especially since he cant use family as an excuse since he lives with em in Canberra

Maybe his excuse is he wants to get away from them.

Yeah I know contracts mean nothing to the Broncos recruitment policy, think Wighton may have visited a pub up here so could get the courier mail to write a sob story on how much he misses it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • IceWorks
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • barker
  • YeahNahMate
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Skyblues87
  • dasherhalo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • leon.bott
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.