[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
No both Wallace and prince needed to go we need fresh halves if we are going to win a premiership in the next few years.

LOL ....:laugh:

I'm a bit gutted for two reasons.

1. It's appears as though Milford won't be playing with us in 2014. Genuinely unhappy .....:frown:

2. Why the **** did we just sack 2 first grade halves when we had no-one to take their place?

Obviously, Wallace HAD TO GO....but Prince as well? I think he was prepared to go round one last time......his form indicated he could.

What are Griffin and Gee thinking .....? Re-phrase. What is Griffin thinking....?

I can't believe the level of incompetence going on here at the club !!

I thought Gee/Hook were hoping Prince would play on another year, but Prince decided he'd had enough ???

We get to give young halves a go, that's not a bad thing. We might just find ourselves a star or a flop and then target DCE, problem is not a horrible one to have.

Has Milford or his manager actually confirmed this reporters story?
Sorry I have not read it yet

Has Milford or his manager actually confirmed this reporters story?
Sorry I have not read it yet
No I don't think so. It could be a negotiating tactic by Sam Agrub or could be legit.

I do not think milford has decided yet just reporters jumping to conclusions

For months and months, reporters have been saying he is coming to Brisbane. One report saying the opposite and everyone is losing it! Regardless, I doubt we will get much of an answer till after the World Cup. Time will tell.

I am thinking the reporter has got the story on what e Raiders are going to offer but Milfords decision won't be until after the World Cup.
Until I see a press conference from either party I would think it hasn't happened

I think he will atleast sign for the 2015 season if he is genuine about his need to stay close to his father.

I didn't read the story as "OMG he's staying with the Raiders" but that it wasn't a done deal that he's coming to the Broncos.

The sick dad story seems to be losing steam quickly and it's now just a case of if the Raiders will offer him enough not to activate the clause.

If I had to put money on it, I'd be leaning towards Milford sticking with the Raiders.

yeah I still feel that he wants to come to the broncos because of what the manager is saying.

If 1910 says he isn't coming for 2014, he isn't coming, he did however indicate that we might have another crack at him for 2015 after November 1.

It's more and more likely we'll be seeing Barba in the halves to start with, even Griffin has been sorta hinting at it.

I hope we leave barba at fullback and give one of the young halves a go.

Stasser or K hunt in the 6 if no Milford. Please leave Barba at 1 and Hoffy on the wing please..................

Barba will get steam rolled by wide running back rowers if he plays in the halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • phoenix
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.