[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with you there worm... :loool:

Woodridge? South Logan of course! Milford's problem would be immediately solved, right?
Ever heard of Google maps? You should try it... :winky:

Back on Topic.
As I've mentioned before, I understand how Raiders would be fuming at this situation, and whether this is something spawned by Ayoub or Milford genuinely misses his family and wants to be near his ill father, you guys at GH seriously need to put the tin foil hats away.

Do you think if DCE's agent came to Don Furner and asked whether he would be interested in signing him because he wants to be near his sick family (pretending for a moment he was born in the ACT) and has a clause that will enable him to do so, Don would say no?
You know you can't do anything about it, and the more you push, the worse it will get.

I think Don would say "No thank you, We have McCrone."

Hahaha... I had to laugh at that one! :thumbup1:

Anyway enough of that silly business.. Back onto Milford.. I heard he is a great defender..

Oh good, the reality of Milford leaving has finally hit you blokes so your starting the 'he's shit anyway, we don't even want him' garbage like a scorned little school girl... Well done!

Oh good, the reality of Milford leaving has finally hit you blokes so your starting the 'he's shit anyway, we don't even want him' garbage like a scorned little school girl... Well done!

Awww, sweety.. You don't have your sarcasm detector switched on today.. It's ok.. We will let this one slide..

Funny .....I can't recall anyone saying he's never played fullback? Why would anyone say that when it's quite obvious that he has?

Basically you said that he's never played anything other than fullback, which is quite wrong.

Unless of course you meant "he always plays fullback, except when he's playing in the halves".

Was that an each way bet on your behalf ......just like the rest of your "information" ?

Well no I never said that, that would be stupid because he's played half in 20's. I corrected people saying he's only a half he's not and never has been. He's quite versatile and played plenty of fullback at school and Souths and even Raiders at times.

It's not too hard.

Awww, sweety.. You don't have your sarcasm detector switched on today.. It's ok.. We will let this one slide..

Well it's hard to detect sarcasm over your whinny little bitch tone Justin

Ban the worm for his avatar alone lol
does anyone know the exact wording of the clause?

Woodridge Raiders

perfect chance for another SE QLD team, merge them with the Magpies and Jets,give them 'Souths Logan Jet Raiders' I'm sure. I also wouldn't mind sharing 'Metro Sports' field at the Browns plains tip with them. Just make sure the kids rugby side can still train and play their games please.

Careful where this is headed.
So far it has stayed within limits of good humoured jabs between rival fans in this thread, but anything beyond that and the hammer will come down.

attachment.php

You're all wrong. It's Logan Central, you numbnutses.

I think Don would say "No thank you, We have McCrone."

Quality reply tbh :loool:

The Raiders need to tell him to put a lid on it IMO. I hate when this sort of thing is played out in the media.

Well no I never said that, that would be stupid because he's played half in 20's. I corrected people saying he's only a half he's not and never has been. He's quite versatile and played plenty of fullback at school and Souths and even Raiders at times.

It's not too hard.

Again .....I don't think anyone even said "he's only a half". Most were discussing where they thought his best position was. In fact the only one who categorically stated anything was you ......and you were proved wrong.

Just admit that and move on.

It's not too hard.

Also, if the NRL can see it appropriate to re-register Dugan's contract with the Dragons after he pretty much walked away by forcing the Raiders to sack him after his terrible behaviour, surely the NRL can approve Milford's move to the Broncos next year

You see this is what happens when we have Broncos fans trolling a raiders site. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • theshed
  • jarro65
  • Dash
  • Huge
  • Dreaglor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.