[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a quote from Milfords Manager

"They knew he was ill, that's why we asked for the illness clause, and all of a sudden because the kid is going great they don't want to show the same consideration they said they would."It can be activated at any time during the course of the contract, and that time has arrived"

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

You can understand why they're sus his dad has improved since he signed the contract, the clause would've been intended for if he got worse not better

I think of teeth, which is quite ironic given that it's in reference to QLD..

You can understand why they're sus his dad has improved since he signed the contract, the clause would've been intended for if he got worse not better

Good day to you sir..

It's a Queensland thing..
Nah mate, that clause will be removed from all contracts once you become the Woodridge Raiders. What happens in Canberra stays in Canberra!

I'm less and less suprised Milford wants out. These ACT people trying to push their habits onto others... :001_rolleyes:

Can someone ban this Raiders fan, he's annoying.

OT: I think the Raiders did the sensible thing by not releasing him immediately, they'll spend the next couple of months trying to persuade him to re-sign, depends how good they are at doing so, I'm still not completely sold on him leaving.

Oh look, worm has brought a reinforcement. Welcome bushman!
Our court finally has its jesters! :thumbup1:

Granted, it's not at FIH level, but it'll do...

Oh look, worm has brought a reinforcement. Welcome bushman!
Our court finally has its jesters! :thumbup1:

Granted, it's not at FIH level, but it'll do...

Nah, I cannot compete at that level.. That is a lot of shit to talk for one person..

And anyway.. who are these Canberra Raiders you speak of? I am a Woodridge Raiders supporter.. Where is Woodridge? Anyone??

Yep puts doubts into managements mind, can they hold off signing others just in case Milfy doesn't come, could also raise his price tag and with Prince digging his heels in and if Wallace does the same where does that leave our cap, can't see room for 2 marquee players unless we offload more

popcorn.gif

Can someone ban this Raiders fan, he's annoying.

OT: I think the Raiders did the sensible thing by not releasing him immediately, they'll spend the next couple of months trying to persuade him to re-sign, depends how good they are at doing so, I'm still not completely sold on him leaving.

Shhh...

I'm undercover... :shady:

Well no. I'm not saying he can't play or move position. I'm correcting people saying he's never played fullback.

If people want to be delicate about being corrected don't get things wrong.

His most recent experience is at fullback so that doesn't help your case either.

Funny .....I can't recall anyone saying he's never played fullback? Why would anyone say that when it's quite obvious that he has?

Basically you said that he's never played anything other than fullback, which is quite wrong.

Unless of course you meant "he always plays fullback, except when he's playing in the halves".

Was that an each way bet on your behalf ......just like the rest of your "information" ?

No point bickering over where Milford has played. He is a top line talent and if he does end up a Bronco we will have been extremely lucky to be able to take advantage of his family situation.

I have to agree with you there worm... :loool:

Woodridge? South Logan of course! Milford's problem would be immediately solved, right?
Ever heard of Google maps? You should try it... :winky:

Back on Topic.
As I've mentioned before, I understand how Raiders would be fuming at this situation, and whether this is something spawned by Ayoub or Milford genuinely misses his family and wants to be near his ill father, you guys at GH seriously need to put the tin foil hats away.

Do you think if DCE's agent came to Don Furner and asked whether he would be interested in signing him because he wants to be near his sick family (pretending for a moment he was born in the ACT) and has a clause that will enable him to do so, Don would say no?
You know you can't do anything about it, and the more you push, the worse it will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • cento
  • Culhwch
  • heartly87
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Howie
  • Tmac
  • Behold
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • maddo
  • Purple Pills
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.