[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no doubts at first... But then i caught a glimpse of your Avatar...

Again .....I don't think anyone even said "he's only a half". Most were discussing where they thought his best position was. In fact the only one who categorically stated anything was you ......and you were proved wrong.

Just admit that and move on.

It's not too hard.

Several people in this thread have commented on him being a half.

Not sure what I've been wrong about? All I've stated is he has played a lot of fullback is not just a half and fullback is his best spot. Neither of those have been disproven- one is 100% fact and the other can't be dispoven for a while.

Oh I see ....it's "a lot of fullback" now

O.K

:001_rolleyes:

Do you need an exact number for school, Souths and Raiders?

Technically you are both right. He has played a lot of both. He is a half who also played a bit of fullback in 20's and before, that was brought into first grade as a bench half and then fulltime fullback for a couple of reasons 1) Dugan was a soft **** and set "sail" and 2) he needed time to learn the first grade trade.

So settle boys.. Pat yourselves on the back and love the Bieber..

[MENTION=8373]worm of the north[/MENTION], while you've been a welcome addition to this thread, I feel I may have to "infract" you for that avatar. My eyes are starting to bleed...

he also played in the centres for the u20s

I don't belieb (pun intended) any real Footy fan would use the beebs as an avatar sheeeeesh

I think it's quite irrelevant where Milford has played most of his previous footy, we all know that wherever he plays he'll add spark.

If we get Barba, he'll play in the Halves
If we don't get Barba, he'll play in the Halves

I don't see any logical scenario where Milford plays Fullback for us, we quite simply need his talent in the Halves more than we need it at Fullback, Hoffman does his job, and Barba certainly will.

Can we keep worm and send FIH permanently to the Greenhouse? Seems like a fair swap to me!

Bahaha was gonna post the exact same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • maddo
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Fozz
  • sooticus
  • theshed
  • jarro65
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.