[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
His immediate future is at fullback. He can learn the game better from there. He may end up at NRL half but both physically and playing skills will need to develop further which is obviously a fair chance.

I'd be definitely signing McCrone.. He is a gun..

So IF/WHEN he does come here, do we play him at 14 then ? Bring him on for short bursts at a time ?

I heard Buttriss does a mean 14.. Throw the bank at him..

I'd be definitely signing McCrone.. He is a gun..
Please tell us more worm!

getimage.php

The Raiders can't make him stay, Milford has the get out clause in his contract in his 'favour'

The Raiders agreed to it being there & they can't do a thing about it.

If it goes to the NRL, they will have to agree with Milford. If they don't a court of law will.

Well he doesn't quite cut it to the level of Marc Herbert. But geez he tries hard, ask anyone.. It's the 1 percenters that make it happen for him.. He would be the perfect replacement for Prince however..

Well he doesn't quite cut it to the level of Marc Herbert. But geez he tries hard, ask anyone.. It's the 1 percenters that make it happen for him.. He would be the perfect replacement for Prince however..
Sure. I reckon you're right. Would also help young Milford integrate into the Broncos team if he had a mate come up with him...

I reckon we should go for Edrick Lee though...
He is a Qld'er, which automatically raises the bar above any NSW'ker, and he also seems to enjoy our weather! (Who wouldn't, compared to that dump in the ACT)

Fo shizzle. I'd make a play for Learoyd Lahrs too, oh and that Joe Picker, he's a game changer and you also get his 16 brothers in the package, it would be like getting all the Burgess' but one's that you can understand..

Get.It.Done.Gee!

Do you think we can still get James Herbert?

To be perfectly honest, I reckon we should relocate the whole Raiders club somewhere much more attractive than Canberra, like Darra, Inala or even Ipswich. Problem solved for Milford too that way!

As long as the land is flat for McIntyre to graze, anything is possible..

Anyway enough of that silly business.. Back onto Milford.. I heard he is a great defender..

This is a quote from Milfords Manager

"They knew he was ill, that's why we asked for the illness clause, and all of a sudden because the kid is going great they don't want to show the same consideration they said they would."It can be activated at any time during the course of the contract, and that time has arrived"

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

And this is a quote from the bible.. Both hold as much relevance.

Ezekiel 16:17You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them.

And this is a quote from the bible.. Both hold as much relevance.

Ezekiel 16:17You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them.
Really, they put that in Milford's contract? Is that a Raiders thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Howie
  • Tmac
  • Behold
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • maddo
  • Purple Pills
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.