[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Canberra, I now feel confident we'll get the Milf, they couldn't have signed a much worse coach in my opinion.

Yeah, if dune man got it I would of been very concerned of our chances, not now sticky Ricky is it

Well with Stuart signing, I'd say our chances of getting Milford just went up.

For two reasons...
1) Stuart has a love affair for Norman, so if he can bring him to the Raiders he'll let Milford go without a fight.
2) I don't think Stuart has any pull over Milford, he's not a rep coach and AFAIK they don't have a friendship...

Just listened to that audio. Wow. How to guilt a guy in 10 easy steps. Seriously, that was pretty pathetic.

Milford told the same journo 6 times he's not commenting on contract related stuff... They're horrible humans those journos.

Milford basically said, though: I need to put my family first and I have a sick Dad in Brisbane.

The deal will be done today.

Milford? Who's he?

Petero%20and%20Zach%20Story.jpg

I love that man, seriously I would hug him and never let go if I saw him in public! Petero is one of the greatest!

Canberra have rigged their best and fairest medal in a last ditch bid to keep Milford in Canberra.

Hilarious isn't it? It's such a big coincidence if you ask me. I don't follow Canberra so who would have deserved it more?

I think the coach having an impact is less about who he wants to play under and more about who is willing to let him go. I honestly think this is all above board. It only came up after it was discovered his family wouldn't move to him for whatever reason. Yeah horrible journos. Tonight isn't the night for talking about contract stuff. Immediately followed by twenty questions about contract stuff

Dunneman apparently found out he missed out on the job through a journo, again have to wonder who's running the joint.

Hell of a lot of pressure on Milford atm, feel for the kid.

Raiders look like hypocrites over the way they got sticky.

Last edited:
I think he fully deserved it. I mean Blake Ferguson was runner up. Ferguson, ffs!
This says so much about the current Raiders hierarchy... How can you even nominate Ferguson for such an award after what he has done for most of the season? I'd actually be surprised if Dugan wasn't in there somewhere...

This says so much about the current Raiders hierarchy... How can you even nominate Ferguson for such an award after what he has done for most of the season? I'd actually be surprised if Dugan wasn't in there somewhere...
well ferguson and milford were the best canberra players by a country mile this season, so there is that train of thought.

Dunneman apparently found out he missed out on the job through a journo, again have to wonder who's running the joint.

Hell of a lot of pressure on Milford atm, feel for the kid.

Raiders look like hypocrites over the way they got sticky.

Good point. Stuart was mid-contract, but had a get-out clause. A position came up elsewhere co-incidentally where his family was.

Would have though Papalli or Fensom would be more deserving of the Mal Meninga Medal.

Would have though Papalli or Fensom would be more deserving of the Mal Meninga Medal.
Fensom maybe but Paps form hasn't been consistent since he re-signed, Fensom and Milf have been the only 2 consistent quality players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.