[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty sure anything you tell us will have a tinge of green.
I'm also pretty sure we'll be green if he stays.
Haha like everything here has a tinge of maroon, tbh I'm still confident that he'll be a Bronco but the odds IMO have improved over the past couple of months of him staying, part of it could depend on what Dunemann does now that he's missed the coaching job.

Haha like everything here has a tinge of maroon, tbh I'm still confident that he'll be a Bronco but the odds IMO have improved over the past couple of months of him staying, part of it could depend on what Dunemann does now that he's missed the coaching job.
That would be maroon and gold and smelling of horse.

Bushy, what are your thoughts about Stuart getting appointed? I thought the Board's handling of telling Dunneman was shocking.

Bushy, what are your thoughts about Stuart getting appointed? I thought the Board's handling of telling Dunneman was shocking.

Maybe dunneman would be interested in a move to brisbane as well?

I don't know B4L , I thought that till I heard that recent interview,I thought it had a strong subtext of " get me out of this dog N pony show"
The dog part of the show went to England a couple of years ago :P

Was good to hear for his sake and the Raiders that his dad is better than he was a year ago

The dog part of the show went to England a couple of years ago :P

Was good to hear for his sake and the Raiders that his dad is better than he was a year ago
If the dog part you're referring is what I think it is. I don't want to know about the pony

Not a fan of Stuart as a coach, "destroyer of clubs" was a popular nickname for him at the GH, how if affects the Milf situation who knows. The only benefits are he is a hard ass which we need at the moment, he is passionate about the Raiders, he might be able to get them to spend more on facilities and other off field stuff, major shake up at the Raiders off field it will either go great or be a disaster no middle ground IMO.

On Dunemann I agree, very poor way for him to find out and typical Raiders management **** up BUT I think the Stuart news got leaked before it was supposed to, hopefully Dunemann can stay on as an assistant but news has it Ricky will bring Pay and Parish with him so hopefully room for Dunemann as well

They had a clip of Ricky Stuart on the footy show.

he said that he moved to Canberra for family reasons.

I can now see absolutely no way for Ricky and the Raiders to NOT release Milford. after all that has happened they would have absolutely no choice now IMO, unless they are both total hypoocrites.

lets compare Ricky and Milford.

Ricky wants to move to Canberra due to family reasons ----- Milford wants to return to Brisbane to be with his sick father (even if he is getting better)

Ricky was under contract for another 2 years but the Raiders chased him hard ----- Milford is under contract for another year.

Ricky had a get out clause ----- Milford has a get out clause.

They had a clip of Ricky Stuart on the footy show.

he said that he moved to Canberra for family reasons.

I can now see absolutely no way for Ricky and the Raiders to NOT release Milford. after all that has happened they would have absolutely no choice now IMO, unless they are both total hypoocrites.

lets compare Ricky and Milford.

Ricky wants to move to Canberra due to family reasons ----- Milford wants to return to Brisbane to be with his sick father (even if he is getting better)

Ricky was under contract for another 2 years but the Raiders chased him hard ----- Milford is under contract for another year.

Ricky had a get out clause ----- Milford has a get out clause.

Yep.............thought exactly the same thing.

I am actually completely over the Milford thing, it has dragged on for so long. I just want whatever is best for the kid and his family. If that is Canberra more power to them. In a way it would be good for Canberra as well given the **** deal they have had with other players bailing on them. It will be a harder road back for Sticky without Milford in that side in 2014.

Bushy, I hope you guys get a better result with him than what has happened at Roosters, Cronulla and Parra.

If he genuinely wants to move for family reasons and would like to play for us, he will be welcomed with open arms, but just get it resolved one way or the other.

As much as I would like to believe Stuart regarding his decision to quit Parra and join Canberra... I don't.
he is a fraud, imposter and myth of the highest order and this latest move smacks of someone using the old sure fire family angle to suit his situation.
Flame away for any perceived insensitivity.

I agree Stuart wanted out of Parra but when you consider the whole situation it was a no brainer.

Both his and his wife's family live in Canberra, he has a special needs daughter and a Parra board ( different to the board which appointed him ) that stated publicly that they would't stand in his way if he wanted to leave.
Add to that he is returning to a club paying ( media reports ) around 1 mil per year and a club with much brighter prospects you can't blame him.

So how is that Strasser guy? I noticed that he's only 20, so I assume he's still very fresh there and not a player who wasn't really wanted for a few years. If we signed him ahead of everyone else he must be quite good?

Yeah I agree , but , everything he says , two year plan , here for the long haul, trust me . Will be seen through the prism of what has happened at Parra. I can see why e has moved on , but he has lost credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Reds2011
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.