[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are speculating as much as anyone, no one knows for sure. You may be proven right, it is all about money, but you are still guessing.
I wouldn't say it's all about the money, returning home would be a draw card for sure

I just want to see an [OFFICIAL] before the title please. When I saw that for Barba I almost wet myself and jumped over to news.com.au to make sure it wasn't BS. I want that feeling again. Please?

Give this man an award! Him and Cornish are good mates so you'd expect him to know the story

I've always though it was a bit suss. That said I doubt Ayoub would be doing something that Milford hasn't asked for.

I just want to see an [OFFICIAL] before the title please. When I saw that for Barba I almost wet myself and jumped over to news.com.au to make sure it wasn't BS. I want that feeling again. Please?
Agree mate I think that's all anyone wants, closure one way or another but if go by Ayoubs latest comments he's in no rush to sort it out now which is a long way from him threatening court or Milf sitting the year out, the urgency seemed to disappear once you guys got Barba

Just another twist to the saga: The Bulldogs did not allow Barba to profit from the switch, which basically justified his comments that it was purely for family reasons and not financial advantage. It's possible the Raiders will want to do the same in order to force Milford's hand as to whether it is really about family. However, what if Canberra offer him more money to stay? Does it become a farcical situation where the Broncos can only sign him on his current value but the Raiders can give him an upgraded deal in order to convince him to stay? Or do we get to a point where the Broncos have a right of reply, as in, if the Raiders offer him $500k to stay, the Broncos can then match the bid because Milford's not gaining financially to be at the Broncos as opposed to the Raiders (if he took the Raiders' upgraded deal?

You'd think with Stuart's past recruitment they'll offer some serious overs in order to keep him.

Just another twist to the saga: The Bulldogs did not allow Barba to profit from the switch, which basically justified his comments that it was purely for family reasons and not financial advantage. It's possible the Raiders will want to do the same in order to force Milford's hand as to whether it is really about family. However, what if Canberra offer him more money to stay? Does it become a farcical situation where the Broncos can only sign him on his current value but the Raiders can give him an upgraded deal in order to convince him to stay? Or do we get to a point where the Broncos have a right of reply, as in, if the Raiders offer him $500k to stay, the Broncos can then match the bid because Milford's not gaining financially to be at the Broncos as opposed to the Raiders (if he took the Raiders' upgraded deal?

You'd think with Stuart's past recruitment they'll offer some serious overs in order to keep him.

Well if norman is 450k Milford will soon. Milford will soon be the highest paid guy in league

Did Dunemann have anything to do with scouting and development in Logan for the raiders? He could be a good asset for our plans in that area maybe.

Did Dunemann have anything to do with scouting and development in Logan for the raiders? He could be a good asset for our plans in that area maybe.
I thought the same thing. He is being pushed out of the Raiders and I thought he may be worth a job offer

Nah don't believe so, they have a few others in Logan.

Dunemann is now gone from the Raiders they are working on an agreement and his manager is looking around for him, spewing the board was supposedly split over him and Stuart and Don decided on the member of the old boys club:/

Nah don't believe so, they have a few others in Logan.

Dunemann is now gone from the Raiders they are working on an agreement and his manager is looking around for him, spewing the board was supposedly split over him and Stuart and Don decided on the member of the old boys club:/

Hmmm we need an assistant...

No coached Pride in the ISC then assistant at Newcastle and Raiders.

Tookey and Brian Edwards who is the Raiders' Queensland state recruitment manager.

[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] do you have any intel on Milford, these other rumoured signings or assistant coaches for us?

Peter Badel reckons we just signed Brian Edwards as a talent scout.

Souths Logan not happy.

We should get in the blower to Dunnemann ASAP!!

No coached Pride in the ISC then assistant at Newcastle and Raiders.

Tookey and Brian Edwards who is the Raiders' Queensland state recruitment manager.

Damn, those guys are killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Tmac
  • bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.