[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticky has always been about Sticky and it has worked for his career thus far. Lets just be grateful the Broncs didn't go for him!!

Sticky has always been about Sticky and it has worked for his career thus far. Lets just be grateful the Broncs didn't go for him!!
Strong rumours are Peats will follow him and maybe another player, (not Norman as has been said he doesn't have a get out clause thank ****), getting Peats would almost be worth the Ricky pain as he'd be far and away our best hooker since Woolford, you guys think your hooker sucks you should watch ours in action:/

Strong rumours are Peats will follow him and maybe another player, (not Norman as has been said he doesn't have a get out clause thank ****), getting Peats would almost be worth the Ricky pain as he'd be far and away our best hooker since Woolford, you guys think your hooker sucks you should watch ours in action:/

So first they entice Stuart to break his contract with the Eels, then they entice Peats (maybe?) to break his contract with the Eels, but still refuse to release Milford (or allow him to activate his get out clause).

I'm sorry but if you look up the word hypocrite in the dictionary, there will be a Canberra Raiders logo.

So first they entice Stuart to break his contract with the Eels, then they entice Peats (maybe?) to break his contract with the Eels, but still refuse to release Milford (or allow him to activate his get out clause).

I'm sorry but if you look up the word hypocrite in the dictionary, there will be a Canberra Raiders logo.

As I've said mate I think they will release him if they can't come to an agreement, waiting till the off season was the logical time to sort it out.

Btw broncos are no angels in treating players, Wallace situation was a farce.

http://m.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/unwanted-brisbane-playmaker-peter-wallace-ready-to-go-to-any-nrl-club-says-his-agent/story-fn2mcuj6-1226690359611

Last edited:
As I've said mate I think they will release him if they can't come to an agreement, waiting till the off season was the logical time to sort it out.

Btw broncos are no angels in treating players, Wallace situation was a farce.

http://m.foxsports.com.au/league/nr...b-says-his-agent/story-fn2mcuj6-1226690359611
Seriously man, stop trying to defend you club by comparing it to the Broncos. For every little thing you point at the Broncos, there are 10 much bigger we can point back, and it only makes the Raiders look more like a basket case!

Raiders fans are the first to admit the club is a basket case mate, we can acknowledge that

In my opinion, at this point, we win either way. If Milf turns down big bucks from Canberra to come and join us, you know he's genuinely concerned about his father. If he accepts a better deal with Canberra, you know he's a charlatan who we wouldn't want at our club anyway.

I don't think our hooker sucks at all, I rate him highly.
But your right, yours does suck

In my opinion, at this point, we win either way. If Milf turns down big bucks from Canberra to come and join us, you know he's genuinely concerned about his father. If he accepts a better deal with Canberra, you know he's a charlatan who we wouldn't want at our club anyway.
Welcome to the world of professional sports with scum of the earth managers mate, he's stated his dads improved and a lot better than they expected he would be at this point, it's never been about his health

I think you are wrong. I think his dad's poor health has played a part in it. It doesn't matter if he's improving, things change and he could get worse again. Sure it's not the only reason, or even the main reason, but I bet it's still a contributing factor. I am not saying that it wasn't about money, or Canberra or coach etc. etc. though.

If he stays or goes IMO this whole situation is more a statement of his managers character, in saying that he is doing his job in trying to get his client the best deal he can. To paraphrase my favorite Ayoub quote in this whole thing, "will Canberra take responsibility if something happens and Tonys not there". I guess he won't be playing away games if he joins the broncos

I'm prepared to give Ricky the benefit of the doubt as the ACT has excellent services and support for Autism when compared to NSW.

Surely you can see that the time spent at Brisbane would be far more when he's playing for Brisbane than Canberra. Unless the Raiders train in Brisbane?

Welcome to the world of professional sports with scum of the earth managers mate, he's stated his dads improved and a lot better than they expected he would be at this point, it's never been about his health

You are speculating as much as anyone, no one knows for sure. You may be proven right, it is all about money, but you are still guessing.

I'm not sure why players are coming out and asking Milford to stay at Canberra. Surely if he is actually leaving because of his sick Dad they would all say fair enough.

I'm not sure why players are coming out and asking Milford to stay at Canberra. Surely if he is actually leaving because of his sick Dad they would all say fair enough.

Give this man an award! Him and Cornish are good mates so you'd expect him to know the story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.