[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

As I have already said in this thread - you just don't sign one of the best fullbacks in the game, certainly best player in the game in 2012, and play him out of position.

The club is definitely after another half, and if we don't get one, I am hearing that Ash Taylor may just be chucked into the deep end, and why not? Would rather the kid learnt the hard way instead of wasting Barba at 6 and Hoffman at fullback.

Like I've said before strasser from the q cup is much like taylor and would compliment Barba and hunt nicely and more experience until Taylor is ready

Like I've said before Strasser from the q cup is much like taylor and would compliment Barba and hunt nicely and more experience until Taylor is ready

Maybe that's why they signed him up ?

Would make it the worst half pairing in the comp. 1 completely unproven player, and one unproven and very inconsistent.

he has every right to be disappointed. Personally i know how he feels ATM, my boss has recently moved me away from a position that i wanted to a position that i don't (due to the needs of our company currently), and while i'm unhappy about the move, i'm just getting on with my job. Hoffy will just get on with his job as well IMO
Do you suck incredibly at part of the job you wanted?
Are you a perfect fit for the job you were placed into?
Do you think you're better than you really are?

If the above applies to you, your disappointment is unrealistic. If not, your disappointment is warranted, but even then, you go the professional way about it.

Although this may all be a media beat-up based on loose phrases by the agent, there is no doubt Hoffman is deluded about himself.
The question is whether he will be professional about it, and judging by this season, I have no reason to doubt that!

Would make it the worst half pairing in the comp. 1 completely unproven player, and one unproven and very inconsistent.

Have you seen into the future have u. What makes this the worst pairing , have u seen stressed play ?

You know I don't speak Spanish.

Yeah yeah I've had a few it's Friday mate . But seriously strasser looks like he could do a job 4 us no superstar but could play a important role

The way I look at it, is that Barba and Milford seemed to be a for sure thing in the managements minds a couple months ago as we heard the pretty spot on rumours of pay and what not. They are only talking about Barba in the halves and Hoff at fullback because they dont talk about signings at all before they happen( so I think Milford is still a massive chance of happening) . Ive been a massive fan off Hoffman since Khunt left, but really if hes getting paid the same amount of money in a team with better odds of making it to September he needs to stop complaining, he has had fair chance to take that position by storm. If it cant be worked out I hope the Broncos dont buckle for him, and pick the best side in mind which hopefully Milford would still a part of.

Yeah yeah I've had a few it's Friday mate . But seriously strasser looks like he could do a job 4 us no superstar but could play a important role

He could, but like I said, he actually has to prove himself first, and Hunt still does too. 2 unproven halves is pretty bad.

That's true but hunt has 2 more games at half and has been around first grade for sum time so he is a proven first grader but needs to settle into his position ,strasser is set to play finals footy in q cup and looks comfortable (same place cherry Evans came from before manly ). Some times u need to take a gamble and Imo it's a logical one if it happens

The only thing Hunt has proven so far is that he's a terrible hooker and a very inconsistent half.

The only thing Hunt has proven so far is that he's a terrible hooker and a very inconsistent half.

Inconsistent because he hasn't had enough time to be consistent , obviously not a patient fan ha . Half back's need time and to be honest he's been thrown in at a crunch time .

Hunt should've been our starting half at the start of this season.

Give him a bit more time and he'll prove worthy of wearing our #7.

Decided on doing a Ben Barba Utube video i'll upload into this thread when I get it up.

Unread

Active Now

• Dee
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Locky24
  • bazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncorob
  • Xarr
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.