[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Re: Ben Barba - Breaking News

Bulldogs knew all the facts and were quite happy to play him in their jersey. Surely Todd Greenberg wouldn't do anything unethical. Isn't he the chosen one?

do you want players who bash women playing for the Broncos?

I'm sure everyone on this forum would answer that question with a resounding no.

As far as we know, there's no 'women bashers' playing for the Broncos, so it's a pointless subject.

Actually, if reports are to be believed, he supposedly did it in an Indigenous All Stars jersey, but that's neither here nor there.

Nobody (aside from Grimmiq) seems to want to address the real issue - do you want players who bash women playing for the Broncos?

Yes I do, in fact lets get more.

*for the record I'm being sarcastic, I am just treating this ridiculous question with the sincerity it deserves

IMO I didn't really want Barba in the first place. Hoffy is way better!!!

Bulldogs knew all the facts and were quite happy to play him in their jersey. Surely Todd Greenberg wouldn't do anything unethical. Isn't he the chosen one?

I bet he hopes he didn't, or his NRL tenure may prove very short.

I'm sure everyone on this forum would answer that question with a resounding no.

As far as we know, there's no 'women bashers' playing for the Broncos, so it's a pointless subject.

I'm not suggesting there are any now, nor did I raise the topic of the allegation against Barba. The point was raised with regard to a possible cover-up by Greenburg, which organically leads to a discussion to the tune of "Hey, if this turns out to be true, do you want a guy who beats women playing for the Broncos?". No more, no less.

To be honest, Josh deserves that spot mor than Barba. Josh came through the u20's and hasn't left the club. You're way better Josh!!

Well, the certain Dogs Officials certainly don't want Barba playing for the Broncos.

BTW, what allegations? The only one I have read is that the Dogs failed to inform the NRL

Has Barba been found guilty beyond reasonable doubt of assault occasioning bodily harm?

If not, the issue of Barba "beating" women (lovely emotive turn of phrase that) is an unsubstantiated allegations and should not even be raised, which makes me wonder about the credibility of a certain new poster

Last edited:

Troll spotted.

Well, the certain Dogs Officials certainly don't want Barba playing for the Broncos.

BTW, what allegations? The only one I have read is that the Dogs failed to inform the NRL

Failed to report what? If you know the answer to one, you know the answer to both.

Trolling? If finding out where the moral compass of Broncos fans points is trolling, then yea, you got me.

Failed to report what? If you know the answer to one, you know the answer to both.

Trolling? If finding out where the moral compass of Broncos fans points is trolling, then yea, you got me.

Failed to report what? Are you serious? Read the Article. There is only one answer - the informed the NRL of the alleged issue or they didn't.

Whether Barba did what he is alleged to have done is, and correct me if I am wrong, not the allegation which even you admitted.

The only issue here is whether the Dogs followed the rules about reporting allegations of contrary conduct for want of a better term, to the NRL.

The conduct is, as far as I understand the initial Telecrap article, not an issue yet. When it does become one, then by all means test the moral compass of Broncos, and Bulldogs fans alike.

Until then, keep your sanctimonious proclivities to yourself

The amount of people that still continue this habit of treating shit performance as acceptable for the sake of club loyalty still astounds me. Barba is a better fullback then Hoffman and Hoffman being a Broncos junior doesn't change that.

Loyalty is dead in the NRL. It's time to get the **** over it.

Failed to report what? Are you serious? Read the Article. There is only one answer - the informed the NRL of the alleged issue or they didn't.

Whether Barba did what he is alleged to have done is, and correct me if I am wrong, not the allegation which even you admitted.

The only issue here is whether the Dogs followed the rules about reporting allegations of contrary conduct for want of a better term, to the NRL.

The conduct is, as far as I understand the initial Telecrap article, not an issue yet. When it does become one, then by all means test the moral compass of Broncos, and Bulldogs fans alike.

Until then, keep your sanctimonious proclivities to yourself

I've read the article. So have you. That's why I answered your question with one of equal validity. We've both read it, we both know the various allegations.

What are the rules for reporting allegations of contrary conduct? In all sincerity, I haven't seen them and would like to read them. Do you have a link?

You're wording of "when it does become" an issue implies the same inevitability that I feel with regard to the situation, hence my train of thought.

"Sanctimonious proclivities" is probably overstating it, but it's a splendid use of the English language! Bravo, sir!

EDIT: Inappropriate post

Last edited by a moderator:

Must be a slow night over at The Kennel tonight ....

EDIT: Quoted a deleted post

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • sooticus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Redfern_1980
  • Cavalo
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.