[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Re: Ben Barba - Breaking News

Someone mentioned earlier that his ex deleted her twitter account, not sure where they heard that as it's still very active just now set to private and by the looks of it majority of followers removed.

Either way the rest of my points remain valid. If the NRL didn't de-register Bird or Inglis. I can't see them de-registering Barba.

Inglis and Bird are the tame ones too.. Let's not forget Robert Lui who beat up his wife 2 mad mondays in a row, the 2nd time kicking her in the head while pregnant.

Inglis and Bird are the tame ones too.. Let's not forget Robert Lui who beat up his wife 2 mad mondays in a row, the 2nd time kicking her in the head while pregnant.

Robert Lui was charged and convicted, which was why he was suspended. From the sounds of things Barba's incident wasn't as bad as Birds (who glassed his GF)

Someone mentioned earlier that his ex deleted her twitter account, not sure where they heard that as it's still very active just now set to private and by the looks of it majority of followers removed.

as in currie? seems i'm still following her

she tweeted today that quote "journalists are just a bunch of parasites!!!"

so what does that tell us..

the other "ex" lauren tweddle moved back to mackay a while back and is back with her previous ex

EDIT: seems the account username has been changed, and on private.

Last edited:

as in currie? seems i'm still following her

she tweeted today that quote "journalists are just a bunch of parasites!!!"

so what does that tell us..

the other "ex" lauren tweddle moved back to mackay a while back and is back with her previous ex

Tells the story doesn't it. What's her twitter handle cos the one I was following doesn't seem to work

IIRC, The NRL have only suspended I player due to domestic violence and that player (Lui) was charged and convicted. Others like Bird and Inglis have avoided suspension.

We should be right, we just need to get him up here before it rains, because as Inglis has told us planes don't fly in the rain

Isaac Gordon also copped a suspension. Can't remember if Joel Thompson did as it was before his first grade debut, I do know they didn't promote him for a whole because of it though.

I do think you guys will be right though whether or not he's guilty as I believe the NRL would want a conviction before deregistering Barba and most victims of domestic violence don't even report it let alone pres charges. The only chance is if the evidence is indisputable and they want to make a statement by deregistering him like I believe they will with Ferguson.

For the record I think Lui got 18weeks and Gordon 9weeks.

What a strange comment. There is a scandal involving the biggest signing to the club for sometime, on a website that is dedicated to the club and you say it is none of our business. :001_rolleyes:

That is so true

Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Removed flamebait

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaac Gordon also copped a suspension. Can't remember if Joel Thompson did as it was before his first grade debut, I do know they didn't promote him for a whole because of it though.

I do think you guys will be right though whether or not he's guilty as I believe the NRL would want a conviction before deregistering Barba and most victims of domestic violence don't even report it let alone pres charges. The only chance is if the evidence is indisputable and they want to make a statement by deregistering him like I believe they will with Ferguson.

For the record I think Lui got 18weeks and Gordon 9weeks.

I'll tell you what, we'll be good sports ... lets have him suspended for 10 weeks, back dated to when the incident occurred, Now, the Bulldogs will have fielded a suspended player, so the ARLC will just have to strip them of their points for those games :001_tt2:

I'll tell you what, we'll be good sports ... lets have him suspended for 10 weeks, back dated to when the incident occurred, Now, the Bulldogs will have fielded a suspended player, so the ARLC will just have to strip them of their points for those games :001_tt2:

I'd love that, had a $100 bet the Raiders would finish above the Dogs:laugh: thankfully the $100 I had being above the Broncos should cover that loss though:winky:

I'd love that, had a $100 bet the Raiders would finish above the Dogs:laugh: thankfully the $100 I had being above the Broncos should cover that loss though:winky:
That's awesome Bushie . That'll pay your rent for month.

Last edited:

Let's see how this week goes before anyone gets excited, would be typical of the Broncos to turn it on once it no longer matters.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Gaz
  • Robboi_321
  • Manofoneway
  • Morkel
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Wild Horse
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Lurker
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.