[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

hoffy wont leave. i cant see many clubs worth going to that need a fb. cowboys did but they just signed coote.. doggies probably have better options.. titans...

no one else needs a fb.

Great man manager = lets us do whatever the **** we want, who cares about finals we're going to Vanuatu.

Are they actually going there? No doubt they'll be going somewhere. Should deny them a mad monday. You want to celebrate? You celebrate playing decent football, not showing up in a Broncos jersey and pretending you play for it.

Hoffman hasn't been able to hold a spot down at fb for 2 seasons now, he shouldn't feel entitled to it, nor should he feel ambushed by the club signing another fb.

Exactly. Besides, if he didn't think the club wouldn't pick up a reigning Dally M medallist for only 350k a season, no matter how many other players they had in that position, then he's a moron.

hoffy wont leave. i cant see many clubs worth going to that need a fb. cowboys did but they just signed coote.. doggies probably have better options.. titans...

no one else needs a fb.

Titans and Canberra (if they lose Milford) would definitely benefit having him over Zillman or Robinson.

i said titans :P

raiders true. would he really want to go there though? good luck to him if he leaves.

Barba not getting the fullback spot....:confused1: :confused1:

Tell Alex he is off with the pixies

Wests Tigers possibly too, Tedesco looks fairly good, but I don't think he'll be better than Hoffman.

What a crock of shit. Reminds me of the mighty ducks when the team don't want Banks to come over from the Hawks and play for them.

It sucks that I can compare our team to a team in a childrens movie :S

Titans and Canberra (if they lose Milford) would definitely benefit having him over Zillman or Robinson.
If we lose Milford I'd prefer to go with Ahearn from u20s than either Robbo or Hoff, even if Milf stays I can see our spine in a year or 2 being 1 Ahearn 6 Milf 7 Cornish

dont know if all ready been said but gordie said today barba hasnt put pen on paper yet

It'll happen, probably in the off season once Barbers partner has moved and the dogs are done for the season.

IMO, people need to stop taking everything players (and coaches too for that matter) say to the media as gospel. much of the time they are responding to question designed to get a certain answer, so then the media can spin it how they want

Really can't see that there is anywhere else for him to go..?

i was at the game tonight and at times it didn't look like the other Bulldogs players really wanted anything to do with him.

Yeah, that was even obvious on the TV where you can't see back play stuff so Im sure it was more obvious at the game. It's been happening all year to some extent in try celebrations or on field congratulations. He has looked awkward amongst his team.

His home coming will thus be all the more sweeter, for him and for us

How Was he with the Bronco players? Couldn't tell from tv

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • mrslong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Big Del
  • marw
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • Astro
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Dexter
  • bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Fozz
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.