[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

If this happens I pledge to have Gee as my profile picture for the entire off season.

Not even kidding.
mU4mKVvFKsoKyQqzjQmENiw.jpg

Remember Andrew Gee? He's back... in Pog form!

Feels like this is happening. I'll be stoked if it happens.

I think you jumped the gun a bit, he says right down the bottom that it was just a picture and that he knows nothing, he also admits that he added the "Cherry on top" because he likes puns.

Huh? What happened. All I saw is IBM edited post and this lol

Someone get in contact with the ex-gf and get her a really good job in Brisbane

Apparently Ben was in Brisbane last weekend over the bye

I came here from the Facebook post :P

I came here from the Facebook post :P
Well get warm and settle in.

arba has held talks with Bulldogs officials about the delicate situation."They (Canterbury Bulldogs) definitely know about it," Barba said.
"They know how I am with my two children and how I'm trying to rebuild my relationship with Ainslie.
"They've been helpful. We'll take it as it goes and see how it pans out."
Asked about the likelihood of Currie's homecoming, Barba replied: "At the moment it's 50-50.
"It (would be) quite hard for me to stay here with her taking my two kids back to Queensland. It's something that you would have to sort out if it ever comes around. It could happen at any time.
"She could wake up next week and want to move."
Barba is contracted at Canterbury until the end of 2015, but his management have been pushing hard for a contract upgrade to reflect his standing in the game following last year's heroics.
It's understood Barba's base salary is less than $400,000.
The Titans and Broncos are certain to offer far more and Barba yesterday admitted he'd always "dreamt" of finishing-up in Queensland.
"I'm a proud Queenslander," he said.
"I've always dreamt of going back to Queensland one day and playing for a Queensland side."
No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

If this happens I pledge to have Gee as my profile picture for the entire off season.

Not even kidding.
mU4mKVvFKsoKyQqzjQmENiw.jpg

if we get those two I'll win on to Gee, not even kidding ...

of course I'm fucking kidding .... but seriously, I'll do it

Last edited:
The DCE part I'm taking with a grain of salt but if we can get both of them in the one pre-season, all my problems with Gee as a recruiter are forgiven.

how / why do we think we're just "getting" Cherry Evans ? He's under contract with Manly until the 12th of never ...

**** lets just get barba over the line first. I do take the rlw mole with a grain of salt but man the guy seems confident that its a done deal

Getting Barba would go a huge way towards solving our issues. If Lama Tasi also adds extra starch to our pack, and his little brother proves potent on the wing, suddenly having 2 average halves and an average hooker isn't as drastic.

**** lets just get barba over the line first. I do take the rlw mole with a grain of salt but man the guy seems confident that its a done deal

just as long the fucking titans don't sign him to their 'Frankenstein' squad ....

Getting Barba would go a huge way towards solving our issues. If Lama Tasi also adds extra starch to our pack, and his little brother proves potent on the wing, suddenly having 2 average halves and an average hooker isn't as drastic.

agree, with a really robust and dominant forward pack (and no, leading the league in 'metres gained' does not make our forward pack 'robust and dominant') and some genuine punch in other positions you can really cover the sins of your halves ...

look no further than the broncos' 2000 premiership win to see an example of that at work ...

Active Now

• Foordy
  • HarryAllan7
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • The True King
  • LittleDavey
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Harry Sack
  • Robboi_321
  • Wild Horse
  • Battler
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.