[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

That Matty Johns page isn't official or anything FWIW - it's just some random who was a fan of the Matty Johns show back in the day, and is a fan of whatever show he's doing now.

True? I didn't know that thanks ning

Now Kasiano and Pritchard make great trolls

I have seen comments from some Bulldogs fans speculating about a swap of Hoffman for Barba if the signing goes ahead, that would seriously put a damper on things if it happened especially considering his form this year on the wing and at centre. What do you guys think, would Hoffman ever leave the Broncos for a shot at playing fullback again?

Last edited:
I have seen comments from some Bulldogs fans speculating about a swap of Hoffman for Barba if the signing goes ahead, that would seriously put a damper on things if it happened especially considering his form this year on the wing and at centre. What do you guys think, would Hoffman ever leave the Broncos for a shot at playing fullback again?

I doubt it, I think hoffy is better on the wing like the morris at the dragons, they put him at fullback but was clearly better at winger so they shifted him back. Arent barba and hoffy like related or something as well, so you'd think they would enjoy being in the same team.

Whilst it is believed Barba is keen to arrive in the QLD capital to be closer to his young children next year, the opportunity to be mentored by head coach Anthony 'Hook' Griffin is thought to be a critical factor in the flashy fullback making the trek north for the next 3 years.

LOLZ

You had me till then :)

The Kennel is clutching at straws now ...

a poster over there claims to know someone who works closely with the Broncos and we don't have the cap room to sign Barba

Which thread is it.

We can't afford to let go another potential Hodges replacement. On fact I think hoffy is starting to possibly eclipse hodgo

I don't believe for a second we have less cap space than the Bullfrogs.

I'm starting to get a terrible sinking feeling that this is all rubbish and we have all been sucked in...

Some guy on twitter is claiming that barba's signed a 4 year deal with the broncos.

What are the odds of him getting a release and signing with us before the release is announced? The rumours aren't all coming from news.com.au. He's stated that he'll likely come up if Ainslie does and that he wants to finish his career in qld. Does anyone know anything about his ex's plans? That'll be the real tell. It sounded likely that she'd move

What are the odds of him getting a release and signing with us before the release is announced? The rumours aren't all coming from news.com.au. He's stated that he'll likely come up if Ainslie does and that he wants to finish his career in qld. Does anyone know anything about his ex's plans? That'll be the real tell. It sounded likely that she'd move

There are a lot of suggestions she is moving now essentially

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Painin the Haas
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Jason Simmons
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • phoenix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Ozired
  • The True King
  • TimWhatley
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.