[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

I can't believe how much FIH's post spread throughout the internet. Even on the official NRL facebook page apparently.

Haha haven't checked much on other sites. I am amazed people thought it was legit. Danny Tsango lol.

The Matty Johns page isn't official, it's a Matty Johns fan page too...

I can't believe how much FIH's post spread throughout the internet. Even on the official NRL facebook page apparently.

It's a lame novelty account, maybe a mod can make that known under his username.

hahahahaha no way. What a massive troll. Mad props to FIH.

Lurker reckons Barba's Ex is moving up here and there is still some bad blood despite all the denials at Dogs. Says Barba knows he needs a change
Interesting

It's a lame novelty account, maybe a mod can make that known under his username.

I might need my head examined but I thought it was good fun. It was obvious from the title it was a gee up. One thing I can't fault FaithinHook for is his passion for the team.

I'm gonna continue to have the mindset of "I'll get excited when he signs". I've been burned before man!

C'mon Penny
there is nothing like a roller coaster of emotions:biggrin::crying::loool::scared::thumbup1:

As long as we end with the cool guy thumbs up emoticon I'm in the roller coaster lol

So we are banking on his missus moving up to Brizzy and then hoping he is released and then hoping Gee and Co don't stuff the negotiations. All of this based on rumours on the Internet.

Am I missing anything?

So we are banking on his missus moving up to Brizzy and then hoping he is released and then hoping Gee and Co don't stuff the negotiations. All of this based on rumours on the Internet.

Am I missing anything?
First two might be the easiest part but the third point could be a problem.

The only thing you are missing is this is a rumour forum on the Internet.

I admit I thought this rumour was 30 pages of rubbish but you lot have convinced me. Gee got dis.

Yeah, I know we've gone over this argument of 'how much do sponsors really know', but chances are the Bulldogs, or his contact, are just feeding him the denial line. "Nothing to see here, we're still a premiership force that can retain our stars, your continued sponsorship of our infallible club remains a smart investment" blah blah blah.
I have not got into the sponsors argument :001_tt2: In any case I do take TG's word seriously, he has a strong track record with Bulldogs related stuff but as I said, Barba is the one who makes the decision and he either hasn't decided or even if he has he might change his mind once his missus moves down here so no one can say for sure.

Am I missing anything?

its not a rumour. he said in an interview if she moves, he will likely move, and the doggies know he will want out if thats the case.

he also said its a dream of his to play for a qld club.

hoffy being one of his best mates needs to get in his ear! sure he probs is..

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Yellowfella
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • KickHaas
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncorob
  • Battler
  • Morkel
  • TimWhatley
  • barker
  • Bucking Beads
  • The True King
  • phoenix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Big Del
  • Fozz
  • theshed
  • Scdeac
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.