[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

The Kennel is clutching at straws now ...

a poster over there claims to know someone who works closely with the Broncos and we don't have the cap room to sign Barba

Of all the reasons we couldn't sign Barba, lack of cap space would be right alongside nuclear apocalypse in terms of believability.

a poster over there claims to know someone who works closely with the Broncos and we don't have the cap room to sign Barba

That is probably close to being accurate which means we might have to release a couple guys to accommodate him. Wallace and Macca would be a good start.

That is probably close to being accurate which means we might have to release a couple guys to accommodate him. Wallace and Macca would be a good start.

do you seriously believe we are close to the cap for next season. or do you just want to get rid of Macca and Wallace. With the Cap increases for 2013 and 2014 we would have tons of space. escpecially since we have only added Prince and Tasi to the squad and lost Norman. we could quite easily still have a million plus spare under the 2014 increased cap.

Personally, i am happy to get rid of Macca, i think we have guys on our books that could easily do a far better job. but i can't say the same for Wallace. and there are no quality halves off contract for 2014 so, i think we would have to wait to replace him to 2015.

Bahaha. Number one rule when making stuff up, make it believable. They may be a few reasons why we couldn't sign him but salary cap space is not one

Last edited by a moderator:
They're getting a bit desperate at the kennel... :loool:

Having said that, this is nothing but a rumour. One with smoke yes, but nevertheless, just a rumour at this point!

P.S. People who think the mods at BHQ are shit, should really visit the kennel. The mods there are just... an eye opener! :scared:

So the matty johns show facebook page is saying that there will be an announcement after this round of footy saying that Barba will be at the broncos next year

[h=5]THE MATTY JOHNS SHOW[/h]about an hour ago via mobile

Apparently there will be an announcement made after this weekends round that the Broncos have signed Bulldogs superstar Ben Barba from next year on..
How do you feel about it Broncos and Bulldogs fans?

**** that'd be funny if the Matty Johns show has been sucked in by a troll.

Yeah on the troll, any chance the mods can get rid of him? I got a laugh out of the tool at first but it's gotten stupid now

But it is like BHQ version of the mole, who is the troll?????

I just want to know where he (or she to be pc) gets the happy pills from :-)

That Matty Johns page isn't official or anything FWIW - it's just some random who was a fan of the Matty Johns show back in the day, and is a fan of whatever show he's doing now.

I just want to know where he (or she to be pc) gets the happy pills from :-)

Probably from going back to what ever teams forum he comes from and bragging about how awesome he is and how he reckons he has 'fooled' everyone

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Battler
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Harry Sack
  • Dash
  • Galah
  • cento
  • Wolfie
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.