[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

2zf4d53.jpg

Barba is coming...

This tweet was sent to Barba after F/T last night, a sign? Shhhh plz “@eles_pe: Hahahahahahahaha [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03”

That's gone straight over the top of my head!! Are you saying Barba to the eels..?

I doubt the Bulldogs would release Barba to go to another Sydney team. He'll only get a release for family reasons & that will be to move closer to his children.

That's gone straight over the top of my head!! Are you saying Barba to the eels..?
That's Twitter language for you, barely understandable. I also have no idea what it means.

From the way I'm reading it, it looks completely irrelevant to NRL.. The tweet came through at like 10:30pm our time and then someone else tweeted him (In reply to that "hahaha" comment, for some unknown reason) asking about the Corey Norman dropped ball..

Nothing to see here.

Why does twitter say Barba asked for a release and the comment came from Broncos hq?
I saw it last night

What's going on??? I'm not smart enough to understand all this twitter speak lol

What's going on??? I'm not smart enough to understand all this twitter speak lol
Last night someone on here said Ben Barba just asked for a release. I searched Ben Barba Broncos and it came up has just being put on so I clicked the link and low and behold it came to this thread.
I could guess who put it on but I won't
I just searched it again and it is still on twitter

Last edited:
Why does twitter say Barba asked for a release and the comment came from Broncos hq?
I saw it last night

I saw this last night too. I was going to say something, but then figured that it was just shonky information and that's why it was edited/deleted??

Last edited:
Haha, nothing to do with the Eels, the person sent a tweet "hahaha" to Barba after F/T in our game.

@eles_pe is ainslee currie.

barba responded with "SHHH plz". anyones guess as to what it was in regards to.

since it was post broncs game someone has followd up and asked barba what he thought of normans dropped ball.

barba responded with standard 'can be tough when the kicker gets it right'.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.