[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

@eles_pe is ainslee currie.

Ahhh I see. So if you are an optimistic person you could interept her saying "Hahahaha" as - sucked in that's your new club. And him replying "shhhh plz" as hey shut the **** up we have to keep it quite until the release is organized... Or hey shut the **** up don't rub it in lol. Either way is good for us lol

yeah optimistic!. but dont know. possibly. how do we know it had anything to do with football.

Outgoing Canterbury chief executive Todd Greenberg is aiming to secure the signature of James Graham long term before making the move to Rugby League Central. Greenberg has opened negotiations to retain Graham, Josh Morris, Dale Finucane and Josh Jackson

Read more: Greenberg keen to sign Graham to long-term deal
Part of what I posted yesterday has made it to the papers, as i said yesterday (before edit) Graham and Morris are looking at extending their deals. Take from that what you will.

Ahhh I see. So if you are an optimistic person you could interept her saying "Hahahaha" as - sucked in that's your new club. And him replying "shhhh plz" as hey shut the **** up we have to keep it quite until the release is organized... Or hey shut the **** up don't rub it in lol. Either way is good for us lol

Who is Ainslee ?

The way I see the tweet is, It was sent after F/T, So I see her saying hahaha to him about the Broncos result? :001_unsure:

Who is Ainslee ?

The way I see the tweet is, It was sent after F/T, So I see her saying hahaha to him about the Broncos result? :001_unsure:

His babies momma.

The tweet was sent well after full time, nobody knows if it was in relation to football or something else, anyones guess.

barbas looked pretty good for the doggies today. looks hungry and keen for the ball. great try at the end of the game

Last edited:
Barba was brilliant, he just a game breaking player.

And down that left edge too. Made the right choice on a number of occasions between running and passing it. Considering we direct so much play down our left and Norman ***** up so often, it still baffles me that people don't think Barba is worth 1m a year to us.

Yep, he knows when to pass and when to run, he's 10 levels above Norman, actually 15 because Norman is in the negatives.

The impression I have is that we're a 50/50 chance of securing Barba.

There's definitely a lot of smoke to this rumour, it just depends on how much Ben wants to be with his family. If something happens that creates a riff between now and a few weeks then we're dead in the water but if things remain positive we could very well have our game-breaking player we so desperately need.

I'm on a knives edge.

I think it may be more about money and if the Dogs up his contract his ex will probably not care where she is as long as the money flows in
BTW I hope they can't give him as much as we can

Last edited:
I think it may be more about money and if the Dogs up his contract his ex will probably not care where she is as long as the money flows in
BTW I hope they can't give him as much as we can

I'm willing to offer him 1.5 million a season, at this point. We're that desperately in need of his services in the number 1.

Don't know about 1.5m... He's good but he's not the best player in the game.

Don't know about 1.5m... He's good but he's not the best player in the game.

Definitely. While I think 1.5 is too high I take IBMs point. A players 'worth' depends on how much that club needs him. Say barbas 'worth' in real terms was 700,000. If he were looking to go to a club like Melbourne well they wouldn't offer him half of that cos they don't need him. To us he probably is worth a million cos we need a fullback, we need a game breaker and we need a marquee signing... He is all three

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Muros
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.