[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

He's a rumour mongerer! Of course he's going to report more BS but most of it is second hand information or simply him putting two and two together.

The club is never and should never air any of their dealings in public.

But since they don't it means they are talking no one. At least if you listen to all the posters on here. :001_rolleyes:

Last edited:
He's a rumour mongerer! Of course he's going to report more BS but most of it is second hand information or simply him putting two and two together.

The club is never and should never air any of their dealings in public.
Maybe they club doesn't but Ben is a young kid with a lot of team mates, word will naturally spread. Whether he actually has inside info is anyones guess.

Barba (my own source) asked the Bulldogs for a release and they said no, so it's perhaps cooled down because he thinks they won't give him one, or he's just waiting for his ex to move to QLD and then he'll ask again with the family excuse ready to roll. There's a lot of time between now and next season, the only thing that will shut down these rumors is if the Bulldogs extended his deal with a massive payrise.

There's also a lot of time between now and next season so I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for announcements, it's possible that they are waiting until the off-season before finalizing things so as to not impact the Bulldogs current season (their season isn't a write off like ours is). Also, isn't it supposedly "illegal" to talk to players that are still on contract without the blessing of the club? Surely they've got to be very careful how they go about things.

The mole seems like a nice fella but unfortunately he was born an overrated failure like Sam Worthington, Bernard Tomic, Benji Marshall, Ricky Stuart, Toadfish from Neighbours, Shane Watson, Phil Hughes, Ed Cowan, Milos Raonic, Jeremy Renner, Mark Philippousis, Vanzack, Ray Romano, Adam Sandler, Timomatic, Seal, Shannon Noll, Mitchell Pearce, Josh Dugan, Kristen Stewart, Jayden Smith, M Night Shymalan, Mark Wahlberg, Brett Favre, Tyler Perry, Xbox 360 users, entire cast of “Two Broke Girls”, Jonas Brothers, entire cast of “The Following”, Mitchell Johnson, David Warner, Tony Williams, David Spade, Jamie Soward, Kurtley Beale, James O’Connor, Peter Wallace, Steven Finn, Taylor Lautner, Kris Keating, Michael Hagan, Caroline Wozniacki, Jelena Jankovic, Andy Roddick and Neil Patrick Harris.

The mole seems like a nice fella but unfortunately he was born an overrated failure like Sam Worthington, Bernard Tomic, Benji Marshall, Ricky Stuart, Toadfish from Neighbours, Shane Watson, Phil Hughes, Ed Cowan, Milos Raonic, Jeremy Renner, Mark Philippousis, Vanzack, Ray Romano, Adam Sandler, Timomatic, Seal, Shannon Noll, Mitchell Pearce, Josh Dugan, Kristen Stewart, Jayden Smith, M Night Shymalan, Mark Wahlberg, Brett Favre, Tyler Perry, Xbox 360 users, entire cast of “Two Broke Girls”, Jonas Brothers, entire cast of “The Following”, Mitchell Johnson, David Warner, Tony Williams, David Spade, Jamie Soward, Kurtley Beale, James O’Connor, Peter Wallace, Steven Finn, Taylor Lautner, Kris Keating, Michael Hagan, Caroline Wozniacki, Jelena Jankovic, Andy Roddick and Neil Patrick Harris.
not really sure that self made multi-millionaires can be called "failures". overrated? sure. failures? not a chance.

not really sure that self made multi-millionaires can be called "failures". overrated? sure. failures? not a chance.

joke (j
omacr.gif
k) n. 1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Why are people so quick to believe everything the Mole says?
Seems like there is an obvious answer to this Pete.
Us supporters are getting desperate and seeing nothing changing so we are grabbing on to any glimmer of hope until it is dashed

joke (j
omacr.gif
k) n. 1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.
thanks for the definition of "joke". since your post matches none of those, i assumed you were being serious ;)

I was in favour of Barba coming here next year but IF he has 2nd thoughts or isnt sure then **** him, i'd prefer the club to move on. I dont blame him for 2nd guessing, in fact i'd do the same thing in his position, but if thats the case I hope the club puts a cross through his name, i'd hate another Inglis situation where he changes his mind last minute because his heart is not in it.

In terms of recruitment i'd rather spend the rumoured $1M on 3, 4 or 5 young up and comers, think a Dean Whare/Segeyaro/Adam Reynolds etc. Where are these players i hear you ask? Off the top of my head i dont know, it is the job of that fat shit Andrew Gee and his team to know that. Given enough time i'm sure each of us on here could search the web sites, spot guys off contract or close to it, guys that arent getting the game time they deserve and come up with a list of a dozen targets. Now imagine that being your job and having access to recruiters and the ears of player agents, shouldnt be that hard!

At the moment i just want new life breathed into this club, i dont give a shit if we dont win the comp, ive seen 6 premierships in my life time, 3 of them live, thats a hell of a lot more than most supporters. I just want to enjoy watching my team play again.

To me this team is stale, i know what McCullough/Wallace/Maranta etc are going to do as soon as they get the ball, its like watching a not very good movie over and over each weekend. I hope the club is not arrogant enough to over look those available players just because they havent won a Dally M.

i know what McCullough/Wallace/Maranta etc are going to do as soon as they get the ball, its like watching a not very good movie over and over each weekend. I hope the club is not arrogant enough to over look those available players just because they havent won a Dally M.

numerous times this season I've actually flicked to another channel midway through a broncos set of six inside the opposition's 20m zone .. because I knew the attacking set would be a sluggish, pedestrian re-run that I'd seen a thousand times before and that would ultimately yield no result.

word from a doggies sponsor is that barba was unhappy with greenburg for pulling him out of footy. now that greenburg is leaving things will probably straigthen themselves out (things have been anyway). there was also an altercation between barba and franky p's missus (not physical) which caused a few problems between players but its pretty well ironed out now.

this guy is usually good with his info.

but who knows what will happen. sounding unlikely but i think if broncs want him enough they can make it happen.

Last edited:
Broncos + Barba + Smith = PREMIERSHIP :thumbup1:

Gee Gee???

Barba coming up here depends on his girlfriends decision, if she comes up here with his kids Ben wants to be closer to them and will come up.

Barba coming up here depends on his girlfriends decision, if she comes up here with his kids Ben wants to be closer to them and will come up.

yeah this isnt exactly news.

im to the point whre i dont really 'believe' it as the primary reason. i think it was being used as a lever to get what he wants, whether its out of doggies or more money. syd to bris is an hour.

Unread

Active Now

• Astro
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Lurker
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • ettybay
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.