[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

From Sportals Lurker (no more credible than the mole but...)

"Barba hoping for move north
Ben Barba continues to work on repairing his life away from football. One of my spies spotted the Dally M champ shopping at Caringbah Woolies recently with his two beautiful little daughters. It's those two youngsters that have Barba wanting to get a release from his Bulldogs deal to move to the Broncos. Barba's former partner is set to relocate to Queensland, with the Dally M Medallist keen to join them. But the Bulldogs have decided against releasing Barba on compassionate grounds … and the star fullback is far from happy."

So the club that claims to be "THE FAMILY CLUB" refuses to release a play on compassionate grounds so he can be with his kids. I think they should stop using that slogan

Yeah 'the family club' and 'bred not bought' have no place there anymore

They probably won't release him until either

A) - Folau signs with the Bulldogs
or
B) - Folau signs with the Bulldogs

It's easy to understand why Canterbury won't release him as he is arguably their best player and makes the club extremely marketable but he isn't happy of the field and if I was running any club I would make sure the players are from the field as well and Ben clearly isn't.

im sure they can turn his frown upside down with a nice dinner and a bit of extra cash in the bank each week.

Barba should start performing sub par on the field. The Dogs would have no choice but to accommodate him.

look, if he doesnt want to play for the bulldogs he wont play for the bulldogs.

gordon tallis ring a bell for anyone?

Apparently he hasn't formally asked for a release yet (hassler interview)

Hasler is a dirty grub, and will probably try and make Barba stay on at the Dogs .... even if Barba pleads for a release.

This situation calls for patience. Once it is confirmed that Barba's kids are moving to South East Queensland something might happen.

Fella, please PM me as a matter of urgency. I need further information before 19.00 hours tonite in relation to the intel you just posted this afternoon.

Thank you in advance.
practicing your chewing glass look for this evening, anthony?

Unread

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Turks85
  • ettybay
  • trugo bronco
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • IceWorks
  • Morkel
  • Aldo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Skyblues87
  • Evander
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncosfrombirth
  • NSW stables
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.