[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Apparently Folau has all but signed on with the Tahs for another two seasons. May not help us in getting Barba..
yeh saw that he was all but signed last night :(. cant believe that we'll lose folau for another 2 years, and most likely the rest of his useful career. absolute waste of talent. wouldve been in the QLD and Aus teams for the next 10 years when he left.

folau or no folau at bulldogs, it still really all comes down to barbas kids.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008

well i think part of it now comes down to how much the doggies want to keep him, or what lengths they will go to to do so. she hasnt moved yet...

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Yeah why do people keep thinking this is about a house. It's not like she is homeless and houses are free up here. She's currently looking at rental property in brisbane so she can be closer to family, buying her a house in Sydney isn't going to do shit

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
yes but surely you realise you can be convinced to stay somewhere if shiny things are thrown at you. its all "ifs" until she actually moves.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
yeh saw that he was all but signed last night :(. cant believe that we'll lose folau for another 2 years, and most likely the rest of his useful career. absolute waste of talent. wouldve been in the QLD and Aus teams for the next 10 years when he left.

'Waste of talent' is bit of a stretch, he will achieve just as much in Union, he already has a once in a career (generally) Lions tour under his belt.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
'Waste of talent' is bit of a stretch, he will achieve just as much in Union, he already has a once in a career (generally) Lions tour under his belt.
true, shouldve worded that better.

in regards to anything i care about, its a waste of his talents :P

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008

It's a massive waste of talent from the point of view that he'll probably have the ball in hand for a collective total of about 23 minutes over the next two years ...

rotting away with the putrid warratahs ...

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
So anything once he left the Storm was a waste of his talents in your book? :001_tt2:
actually i think he was better with us. once he got used to playing centre i think he had found his correct position too.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
It's a massive waste of talent from the point of view that he'll probably have the ball in hand for a collective total of about 23 minutes over the next two years ...

rotting away with the putrid warratahs ...

Ah yes with the old 'Union doesn't use the wingers' argument... :001_rolleyes:

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
How about the dogs sign o'connor and we take barba.. Sounds good to me! Lol

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Interesting.

I reckon he'd be a great FB.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
oconnor would need to quit with the fairy haircuts if he comes to league.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Really? Have you seen some of the crap dished up by Moi Moi alone?

Shit the wolfman is only popular cos he doesn't shave or cut his hair

Unread

Active Now

• kman
  • Cavalo
  • Aldo
  • Redfern_1980
  • Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Evander
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.