[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Best thing is that we just take his original contract for next 2 years then he gets whatever was negotiated in his 3rd year.

What sort of contract was he on at the Dogs for 2014 and 2015? 350k or something? Fark, we're still like $1m under the cap now, DCE?

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. [Kahu] Hodges
5. [Oates] Yow Yeh
6. ? [Milford]
7. Hunt

NIIIICCCEEE

KoolAidOhYeahman.gif

Whaaaat ! Since when has this been a possibility?

I'm really worried about our halves combination for next year, even if we get Milford it's going to be shaky as ****.

I'm really worried about our halves combination for next year, even if we get Milford it's going to be shaky as ****.

Shakey how? Milford is a gun. I actually would prefer him over barba if we could only have 1, but why not both now?!!

Hmmmm.......you're worried because our halves combination has looked so good for the last few years that it might be upset by the inclusion of Barba and Milford?

No, I've known our halves have been dogshit since Lockyer retired, I just don't know whether the addition of Barba and/or Milford will bring us back to where we want to be.. I could be wrong of course, I just think Milford and Hunt are similar players, we need an organizer of some sort.. we need a better version of Peter Wallace..

And also, I've come to the conclusion that we've actually got more money under the salary cap than we did last week, no more Prince, no more Wallace, no more Lui (?).. we must still be $1m under the cap?? We could sign Milford and have enough left over for 1-2 more good players.

Edit: Actually no I forgot about Kennedy, we might have about $600-700k under the cap

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Scdeac
  • Jazza
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Skyblues87
  • Locky24
  • Waynesaurus
  • Justwin
  • eggstar10
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.