[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Before we get too excited, has he put pen to paper? What's his relationship with Mundine like? And what's the long range weather forecast....

Seriously, this is great news. It came a lot later than the round 13 date I was told, but at least it came through eventually :-)

The key with Milford is whether he has the right attitude. Otherwise he's really only marginally better than having Norman on the roster.

is this something you're worried about? i've seen nothing to suggest milfords attitude isnt A+. and he has all the footballing ability that norman doesnt have.

HOWS THE KENNEL GOING?

michael-vick-opens-new-dog-kennel.jpg

hey so let me get this straight.. we were paying 350k for PETER "SNEAKY PETE" "NOT SNEAKY AT ALL" WALLACE werent we? so we've basically traded out wallace for Barba? for the same amount???? LOLOLOLOL

(yes yes i know we're paying compo to the doggies who knows how much tho?)

hey so let me get this straight.. we were paying 350k for PETER "SNEAKY PETE" "NOT SNEAKY AT ALL" WALLACE werent we? so we've basically traded out wallace for Barba? for the same amount???? LOLOLOLOL

(yes yes i know we're paying compo to the doggies who knows how much tho?)

And the compo is not counted on the salary cap! So it is a straight swap!

I'm assuming you've watched enough of Milford to come to that conclusion? IMO...... you're way off.

Not just way off, totally and emphatically incorrect. Milford has shown more in 7 games than norman has in his career so far. Milford is the next superstar of our game. Him in our halves would change the whole team and give us a real "go to" player which we have been missing. Now with barba we may have 2 of them!

I saw someone else comparing Hunt and Milford and saying they are the same kind of player. They mustve been watching the broncos game on fast forward to think Hunt is anything like milford. Hunt has been excelling with his kicking and passing game of late, whereas milford is a ball runner first and foremost. It is like Prince and Benji back at west tigers. Thats a great combo to have!

While I don't agree with him, I think subsbligh (pretty sure it was him) was merely suggesting if Milford's attitude isn't right then it's not much better than gutless, heartless Norman.

Thing is I've never seen anything from Milford to suggest he has that same lazy attitude. So I agree with the sentiment that it's way off, but I understand what he's trying to say.

The biggest risk is if neither Hunt or Milford take control and we end up rudderless. That's where you need your hooker to stand up and get things organised....can Macca do that?

hunt and milford will go good. watching the raiders game last week milford was outstanding as attacking ball runner. hunt will do well to take the reigns as the organiser but not have to shoulder all of the attack.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • bert_lifts
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • DrGee
  • RolledOates
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.