[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

I'm excited by the prospect of Barba and Hoffman at the back on kick returns...and Barba linking with Hoffman when we're on the attack! Seeeeeeexy.

"attacking kick retur...what?? He'll be playing off the bench as back-up hooker, kid ...."

602958-anthony-griffin-and-paul-white.jpg

should we also be celebrating the indirect retirement of lachlan maranta?

Weren't some people getting out the pitch forks for White when he suggested $1 million a year was a ridiculous asking price, and that he'd deliver Barba to the Titans?

Yes .......quite a few thought White should be rolling over with his cheeks spread apart.

Looks like White knows what he is doing. :winky:

Yessssss. The only better signing than Barba would be DCE with Milford being just behind Barba in value to our team

So happy that he's officially a Bronco and at a good price to!

I'm now excited for 2014. Go Barba.

Barba linking with a speedster like Morris is beautiful to watch. Can't wait to see him making a bust inside our own half and throwing the finishing pass to a quick supporting pla...uh oh.

I think at the moment we would do well to have the ability to just make a bust inside our own half, give us that then worry about finishing it.

Barba linking with a speedster like Morris is beautiful to watch. Can't wait to see him making a bust inside our own half and throwing the finishing pass to a quick supporting pla...uh oh.

Yeah I here you, this is something I've been worried about since gagai got moved on . We lack seed in our backs , can't just expect Barba to finish all the time .

Great signing .... finally.

I can't wait for Barba and Hoffy to form a deadly combo.

Weren't some people getting out the pitch forks for White when he suggested $1 million a year was a ridiculous asking price, and that he'd deliver Barba to the Titans?
$1M is overs, but I think his value is at the $650-750K p/year.

It seems obvious that he didn't have a lot of negotiating room, wanting to move to Brissy and getting a release from the Dogs.

Chances are the Dogs CEO told him that he wouldn't be released unless his Bulldogs contract was transferred to Brisbane. Still very curious how much he will be earning in 2016. It could well be a very heavily back-ended contract! :001_rolleyes:

Barba is our best signing since Israel Folau and will add a lot of spark, speed and confidence to our struggling backline. Anyone who doesn't think Barba's signing is good is deluded or clueless about Rugby League.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • ozzball
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Morkel
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • IceWorks
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Lozza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • davidp
  • RolledOates
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.