[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Hoffman can easily play wing and was playing there with success earlier in the season and was the comp's leading try scorer at one point. He has every right to be dissapointed as he is going to lose his favourite position but he is still going to have a spot in the 1st grade team so it's not all doom and gloom.

No wonder this team is struggling. Well you could hardly say team more like a group of individuals. Hook better not put hoffman to 5/8th just so he won't have a sook. Seriously hoffy suck it up.

Whites comments about Hoffy playing centre or wing sounds like they told him what's happening with him

Just the player we needed.

The biggestion question mark heading into 2014 is whether Barba can find the stability and confidence to replicate his 2012 form at Red Hill. If he can, we're in for some entertaining years. If not...well, I don't want to think about it.

Regardless, I feel like this is the best bit of news we've received since we flogged the Warriors in the 2011 finals. It's been a real trying time for a club that is so used to success and it's relieving to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Excuse me if I'm behind a bit but is benny free to play against his former club next year in a broncos jersey? Or were they just absurd suggestions from The Kennel I read too far into. Absolutely stoked with this signing, that's 2/2 2014 signings that I'm happy with. Can we get a hat trick gee gee?!

$1M is overs, but I think his value is at the $650-750K p/year.

It seems obvious that he didn't have a lot of negotiating room, wanting to move to Brissy and getting a release from the Dogs.

Chances are the Dogs CEO told him that he wouldn't be released unless his Bulldogs contract was transferred to Brisbane. Still very curious how much he will be earning in 2016. It could well be a very heavily back-ended contract! :001_rolleyes:

Part of the release was no more money than his Dogs' contract- that rumour about can't play against the Dogs was rubbish White laughed about that in the press conference yesterday.

No, just the hundredth reincarnation of Gagai's mate who I have no problem with anymore.

Norman wanted to play 5/8 so badly he signed with a back-to-back wooden spoon club, hopefully Hoffy values who he plays for a little more.

Everyone forgets the next bit of that. He signed to play 5/8 in a team where Hayne is playing very well at 5/8. I can't see Hayne going back to FB.

If Hoffy feels that way then let him go. I feel confident in Byrnes and Alick coming through

Everyone forgets the next bit of that. He signed to play 5/8 in a team where Hayne is playing very well at 5/8. I can't see Hayne going back to FB.

Playing very well at 5/8? He played one or 2 games there and is now back at fullback.

You only need to look at Hoffman's last two post on Instagram to see how he's feeling atm. Two photos in the last hour of an ex Bronco currently playing for the Knights.

They're not there now?

1. Surely Hoffman was expecting this
2. He's just gotten the news ie: the wound's still fresh
3. From here out it's a player management issue IMO. He needs to be gotten into the correct headspace to do what's best for the team.

1. Surely Hoffman was expecting this
2. He's just gotten the news ie: the wound's still fresh
3. From here out it's a player management issue IMO. He needs to be gotten into the correct headspace to do what's best for the team.

Yep, is the guy not allowed to have feelings?

If you (the general you, not you specifically Harry) were directly replaced at work by someone who can do a better job, surely you'd be upset/annoyed/whatever. It's what you do after then that counts.

In short, give the guy a damn break, and only treat him like he's spat the dummy if/when he actually does.

Part of the release was no more money than his Dogs' contract- that rumour about can't play against the Dogs was rubbish White laughed about that in the press conference yesterday.

The Bulldogs CEO also confirmed that he could play against them when asked

Hoffy will be alright, he is understandably miffed but all will be forgotten when he wins top try scorer next year and holds up the trophy on Grand Final day.:001_rolleyes:

Yep, is the guy not allowed to have feelings?

If you (the general you, not you specifically Harry) were directly replaced at work by someone who can do a better job, surely you'd be upset/annoyed/whatever. It's what you do after then that counts.

In short, give the guy a damn break, and only treat him like he's spat the dummy if/when he actually does.

The General Harry, distant , unshaven relative of Detective Scrotes.

Active Now

• vertigo
  • bb_gun
  • BroncoFan94
  • Broncorob
  • Scorchie
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • mrslong
  • Nerd
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Dash
  • Morkel
  • jd87
  • phoenix
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.