[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

The General Harry, distant , unshaven relative of Detective Scrotes.

Christ I'm glad I don't use my other name here. You'd have a field day with Señor Slippyfist!!!

If we don't get Milford I can see us putting Barba in the 6.

Barba pretty much dominated under 20's in the halves IIRC

I actually think Barba could be an incredible 5/8th, but he's already an incredible fullback so I don't see why you'd change that. If we are short on halves than I wouldn't be too against it. Though this doesn't give me much confidence in signing Milford.

Barba pretty much dominated under 20's in the halves IIRC

So did Chris Sandow.

The halves in the 20s is much more about ball running and stepping etc than it is about actual playmaking like the top grade.

That's why so few 'real' halfbacks are cracking the grade these days like DCE and Adam Reynolds, they're just not the go in the under 20s.

I certainly hope we don't go down that path but it will be an option if Milford doesn't get a release.

So did Chris Sandow.

The halves in the 20s is much more about ball running and stepping etc than it is about actual playmaking like the top grade.

That's why so few 'real' halfbacks are cracking the grade these days like DCE and Adam Reynolds, they're just not the go in the under 20s.

and that's part of the reason why we need to bring back a reserve grade competition ...

I can't believe people are actually considering playing Barba out of position to compensate for Hoffman, Josh is going to have to suck it up and play on the wing if we get Milford, because if that happens, they'll be our Five-Eighth and Fullback, Josh played well this year on the wing, one of the best wingers in the competition in fact, he combined well with Reed, our left edge was really dangerous.. he can still play at the back as some have suggested, a roaming role.

as the great man himself said play him how nathan blacklock played as a second fullback

I can't believe people are actually considering playing Barba out of position to compensate for Hoffman, Josh is going to have to suck it up and play on the wing if we get Milford, because if that happens, they'll be our Five-Eighth and Fullback, Josh played well this year on the wing, one of the best wingers in the competition in fact, he combined well with Reed, our left edge was really dangerous.. he can still play at the back as some have suggested, a roaming role.

That is ridiculous, I would however play him out of position if we are short on 5/8th options next season.

I sincerely hope this is all just a media beat-up.

To move Barba for Hoffmans sake would probably be the silliest move Hook has ever made.

I still think Barba and Milford are almost the same player, only Milford has even more potential. I don't really care which one of them plays in the halves if we sign Milford too, but I really don't see why people are blowing up about Barba playing there if they are suggesting Milford too.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Cavalo
  • Bongo
  • Dreaglor
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • pennywisealfie
  • Morkel
  • Dexter
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jason Simmons
  • mrslong
  • Dash
  • Robboi_321
  • BruiserMk1
  • Fitzy
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.