[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Well I'm not going there to represent BHQ, I'm going there as myself, harmless fun :) I'd have no problem if people from the Kennel jumped onto the forum and called me out if I was calling Bulldogs fans delusional morons and acting as if there's no doubt in the world Ennis would ever leave only for him to sign a few months later, as long as they joined the forum, didn't break the rules and conducted themselves with respect, then why not? Forums are for discussion, there's plenty of forums out there where lots of oppositions fans mix it up. Nothing wrong with banter between opposition fans, it's what makes sports rivalries. There's a difference between being a disrespectful douche and calling someone out for some harmless fun.

inb4 spate of drive-by shootings sweep brisbane ...

barba retweeted this post -

Alex Mijalkovic ‏@ALEKS_doggies 24 Jul @BenBarba03 mate for everyone's sake please do the best for fam and leave the dogs.... Ur killing the team
Retweeted by Ben Barba

then this

Xaviér ‏@Xavier_155 25 Jul @BenBarba03 its ridiculous how fast people turn on you. Family is the most important thing, when footy is finished, family is all thats left
Retweeted by Ben Barba

interesting..

hmmm... Seems to me he is trying to send a very public message. Honestly the dogs have worked so hard on the PR image over the last few years and you cant make someone play good footy where they dont want to be. The best thing the dogs can do is release but make a big public deal about how they are doing it for his sake, family is important to the dogs etc etc and hit the broncos up for compensation

I think first retweet: outing a wanker fan being a prick.
Second retweet: publishing a defender.

I don't think we should read more into it than that. But interesting nonetheless.

I think first retweet: outing a wanker fan being a prick.
Second retweet: publishing a defender.

I don't think we should read more into it than that. But interesting nonetheless.
Don't know about that. Pretty sure there must be plenty of wankers tweeting him, and with worse stuff that that, yet he chooses to re-tweet the messages about putting family ahead/leaving dogs...

Oh no. Looks like no Ben barba for us. If you look at the thread below 'jimmy the Greek' is confirming that barba will be at the dogs until 2015 and beyond.

It is finally official! (Frank Re-Signs for 3 yrs, Barba likely to stay also)

There was an interview with barba in a ANZ magazine, he didnt read it himself but he's mate told him, cos he's an ANZ stadium gold member... Seems legit unfortunately. They obviously have some ruthless and hard hitting sports journos working for ANZ stadium magazine that could get the information that every other media outlet couldn't...

I'm not sure ANZ Stadium Magazine is the best source for info on Barba. There have been a huge amount of sources saying that Barba has told teammates he's leaving the Dogs and that Canterbury are looking at Josh Dugan. The Lurker and the Mole keep saying that the Bulldogs are resigned to losing him. Besides, Barba's pretty much said that once his family moves north, he will too. Unless Ainslee Currie's gone back on her choice to move to Brisbane, Barba's not staying in Sydney.

I can't confirm anything, but this is the first source we've seen saying Barba's staying at the Dogs. Just today, the Lurker said on Sportal that he'll ask for a release and that things will start getting messy if they deny him one.

Just on a side note, I think that picture of Frank Pritchard is out-of-date. The NRL logo is the old one that hasn't been used since last year.

I'm not sure ANZ Stadium Magazine is the best source for info on Barba. There have been a huge amount of sources saying that Barba has told teammates he's leaving the Dogs and that Canterbury are looking at Josh Dugan. The Lurker and the Mole keep saying that the Bulldogs are resigned to losing him. Besides, Barba's pretty much said that once his family moves north, he will too. Unless Ainslee Currie's gone back on her choice to move to Brisbane, Barba's not staying in Sydney.

I can't confirm anything, but this is the first source we've seen saying Barba's staying at the Dogs. Just today, the Lurker said on Sportal that he'll ask for a release and that things will start getting messy if they deny him one.

Just on a side note, I think that picture of Frank Pritchard is out-of-date. The NRL logo is the old one that hasn't been used since last year.

I wasn't suggesting it was anywhere near believable... Obviously my sarcasm transmitter is off :)

Oh no. Looks like no Ben barba for us. If you look at the thread below 'jimmy the Greek' is confirming that barba will be at the dogs until 2015 and beyond.

It is finally official! (Frank Re-Signs for 3 yrs, Barba likely to stay also)

There was an interview with barba in a ANZ magazine, he didnt read it himself but he's mate told him, cos he's an ANZ stadium gold member... Seems legit unfortunately. They obviously have some ruthless and hard hitting sports journos working for ANZ stadium magazine that could get the information that every other media outlet couldn't...

Jeez, they really seem to be in a state of denial over there.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.