[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Regardless of what happened, if we end up with Barba it was for the better. I rate Dugan highly and I think individually he's one of the best players in the game but he's not a team player who can set up other guys, Barba, IMO, is the kind of player who is individually brilliant and also smart, he knows how to setup others around him for a try.

Definitely. Dugan seems to be made of glass as well, and we've got enough glass to make windows for every skyscraper in QLD as it is.

Quite possibly a bet made after round 1, 2006. It was the Broncos' 8th consecutive loss after losing their last 7 in 2005, and they got smashed 36-4 by the Cowboys.

From memory we were long odds for the premiership at that stage.

Can't remember what we were after that game (don't like to think about that game much; it was ugly from the moment Karmichael dropped a kick from Thurston it was one way traffic) but I remember we were 17 - 1 at one stage (after we lost 5 games in a row), that's when I got my money on them.....nice little earner it was too

Well I remember after that Cowboys game we had a really ugly win against the Sharks away from home in round 2, and that started a bit of a winning run. But then we had another slump post Origin and everyone was like "here we go, 2005 all over again". But things came good in emphatic fashion.

Wondering if now is the time to a put a lazy bet on us for next year. Anybody know the odds at the moment for us to either make the finals/win the premiership in 2014.

Yes I'm getting ahead of myself but the same thing happened in 2006. A family member put a bet down on us to make the finals and it ended up paying for tickets to the grand final, flights and accommodation for four people!

I still worry about our coaching. It might be like handing a machine gun to a toddler. They wouldn't know WTF to do with it...

The Kennel has gone crazy... abusing him and his misses, the Broncos, his manager.

Demanding compensation from the Broncos.

One guy said that SBW was more upfront and honest about things than Barba.

Lol

you realise we're all completely fucked now ... inb4 Brisbane becomes Cairo

EGYPT-articleLarge.jpg

Yep, that sounds about right Brent. Next year could be similar, but I favour 2015 as our year if these signings work out. Lots can happen between now and then though.

Who was that "Demi-god" on the kennel who reckoned he was a sponsor and knew 100% that Barba was staying? Would love to rub his nose in it. He was the one banning everybody North Korean style.

'The Greatest' or TG as his minions refer to him

he's stirring up a few angry dogs fans on twitter right now. put the phone down benny

before anyone worries it was just a "hahahaha" post and then a thumbs up emoticon in response to a few "dogs" fans completely writing him off.

Last edited:
Can we have that last photo removed? Not angry with bullshark but I don't think having photos of people being stabbed and raped is all that appropriate.

I can't see any of that on his twitter page? link?

dont think i can link but you needa hit 'view all' tweets on his twitter page for it to show up. still there

BiLLy Boiii ‏@BiLLyBoiiiiii 1h [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 prik n that's all u will ever b. u dnt deserve to wear the blu n white anymore leave now n dnt let the door hit ur big head.

Ben Barba &#8207 [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 43m
@BiLLyBoiiiiii hahahaha

BiLLy Boiii ‏@BiLLyBoiiiiii 42m [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 hahaha yeah laugh u arrogant Lil prik.

Ben Barba &#8207 [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 40m
“@BiLLyBoiiiiii: [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 hahaha yeah laugh u arrogant Lil prik.”

Omar arnaout ‏@omz85 37m [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 doing a josh Dugan are lol what's wrong Benny fans getting too ya

Ben Barba &#8207 [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 33m
No not at all I'm not the one frustrated here “@omz85: [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 doing a josh Dugan are lol what's wrong Benny fans getting too ya”

dont think i can link but you needa hit 'view all' tweets on his twitter page for it to show up. still there

BiLLy Boiii ‏@BiLLyBoiiiiii 1h [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 prik n that's all u will ever b. u dnt deserve to wear the blu n white anymore leave now n dnt let the door hit ur big head.

Ben Barba &#8207 [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 43m
@BiLLyBoiiiiii hahahaha

BiLLy Boiii ‏@BiLLyBoiiiiii 42m [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 hahaha yeah laugh u arrogant Lil prik.

Ben Barba &#8207 [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 40m
“@BiLLyBoiiiiii: [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 hahaha yeah laugh u arrogant Lil prik.”

Omar arnaout ‏@omz85 37m [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 doing a josh Dugan are lol what's wrong Benny fans getting too ya

Ben Barba &#8207 [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 33m
No not at all I'm not the one frustrated here “@omz85: [MENTION=1846]Ben[/MENTION]Barba03 doing a josh Dugan are lol what's wrong Benny fans getting too ya”

Wow that's actually pretty cool by Benny hahah

What is wrong with people on Twitter? Is it a systemic thing where they can't spell properly at all? Is it an App you download that takes all the vowels out of words?

Or is it that they're completely uneducated morons with nothing better to do all day than to smoke bongs and harass famous people on the internet?

I hope all these assholes are faced with a similar situation in their lives at some point, and their bosses state they can't move to be with their family. What a bunch of no hoping useless *****.

Well I remember after that Cowboys game we had a really ugly win against the Sharks away from home in round 2, and that started a bit of a winning run. But then we had another slump post Origin and everyone was like "here we go, 2005 all over again". But things came good in emphatic fashion.

Yeah Coxy, that's right. The Sharks game was woeful as I remember but I think we beat the Eels in round 3 pretty convincingly (I think that Ennis might have been offering to take Piggy Riddell's head off during that game)......wasn't that the year we dusted the Sharks up here with about 1/2 a 1st grade side (pretty sure Minto played that game and that Webcke was captain and he might even have scored a try)......and I remember Tony Carroll damn near cutting Brent Webb in half against the Warriors up here, the two games in a row that we held Parra and the Dogs scoreless, the thrashing of the Knights in the semi (50 something to 6), the comeback against the Dogs and beating the Storm in the big one!

ah the glory days!

The amount of moderation & post deletion on the Kennel is crazy. I have the 'Recruitment...' page in my history, a hyperlink someone posted here when they were in the climax of their Hitler-esque rantings. It was a link to page 202 of that thread. Even now, 3 or so weeks later, it jumps back to page 188, which is the current last page. So, even not allowing for posts since then, they've moderated 14 pages worth of posts out. Precious much?

What is wrong with people on Twitter? Is it a systemic thing where they can't spell properly at all? Is it an App you download that takes all the vowels out of words?

Or is it that they're completely uneducated morons with nothing better to do all day than to smoke bongs and harass famous people on the internet?
you only get 140 characters to a tweet, including all of the #stupid tags and mentions of peoples names. i honestly dont get the twitter love.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Hurrijo
  • phoenix
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Financeguy
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • john1420
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.