[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Just get him here then decide. I just hope everyone shows him patience as it will take him time to gel like it has with the team this year but now look at us go!

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I'm not sure why we have to decide where he will play halfway through this season. It will be worked when he is here during the preseason

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
For mine, Barba is the better 5/8 and Milford the better FB but in any case, either will do the job well assuming each is in their best form.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Milford has the most potential to excel at either position IMO. I'd be happy either way but I think Milford has the betting kicking game which we need in the halves.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
IMO Hunt and Milford will be a representative halves pairing of the future.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Milford has the instincts to use the ball (and his body) to create something, yet I see him still more as a ball runner than ball player. In some ways, I prefer Barba as a play maker to Milford and would have Barba at 5/8 any day over Milford who I reckon is best at the back.

Hoffman is of course, not a 5/8 at all, but, he is a first class finisher, and wing is where his running game is at its best, when he isn't marked so closely by 2 or more tacklers who read his so, so obvious plays. Nevertheless he defended very well v Raiders and for mine, didn't screw up enough to stop us scoring points.

I see him more as a ballrunner myself too, but an effective one still has to at some level create doubt in the opposition as to what his going to do which is what I was getting at, Hoffman is only good with the ball in his hands once the opportunity has been created for him which is why he was so successful on the wing, ask him to play a major part in the set plays/ball movement on the attack and your asking for trouble.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Ben Barba will be a Queensland fullback of the future.

*If Slater, Inglis, Boyd, Milford, Morgan are all injured

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
I'm just saying that they have the talent to be a representative halves combination, thats all.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • MrMoore
  • Viti
  • Galah
  • sooticus
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • lynx000
  • the_next
  • Wolfie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • TimWhatley
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Harry Sack
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • davidp
  • FACTHUNT
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.